Part 23 ●Mistakes●

When Vincent walks in the kitchen, a glass breaks in the wall next to him and he shouts, jumping away from the wall. He looks over at me, holding another glass "Heeey..."

"DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID?!" I yell, throwing another glass, that breaks over his head. A shard cuts Vincent's hand and he groans in pain, holding his hand, but tries to get to me. "L-Look, I know your are mad... You have reasons to be"

"Stay the hell away from me!" I scream in tears. I don't even know why I'm mad! We don't date nor anything, he made pretty clear with the collar thing that he only sees me as some kind of pet. Then why dafuc am I so pissed?

"Kitty Cat..."

"Don't you dare call me that!" I growl, standing up to stay away from him and grabbing a kitchen knife. He raises an eyebrow "You're gonna kill me cause I slept with Scott?"

"YOU FUCKED SCOTT?!" I shout. Scott was walking by the living room in that moment and shivers as I scream his name and runs away as I throw the knife to the living room.

"Jeez woman!" Vincent says and I look at him with pain on my eyes. His eyes widen and he comes closer "What is it?..."

"Nothing!" I say, in tears. He comes even closer and grabs my wrists together to I can't hurt him, using only one hand. With the other, he strokes my cheek, wiping the tears away. He looks at me and notices my neck "Kitten... Where's your collar?"

"I took it off!" I growl, slapping his hand away from me, for his great surprise "I don't want to be a pet of yours, that you c-can... Erm... I..." I look away from him, breaking in tears.

He hugs me and strokes my hair, as I cry to his shoulder.

"M-Mike was r-right..." I sob and Vincent looks down at me with a 'what do you mean' look. I dive by head on his chest "I-I'm sicko... I'm always someone's pet, submissive to another's wishes. First m-my parents, t-then my classmates... P-People take advantage of me cause I'm weak and I-I don't fight back! Maybe I-I like being treated l-like that..." I mumble the last part.

Vincent stays in silence, hugging me and looking over my head. I sigh and give something to his hand. He holds it and looks at collar, raising an eyebrow "Put it b-back on if you want... If I'm n-not yours I'll be someone's else anyways" I mumble, looking away from him.

"Ki- ... Kate" he calls, and I look up at him. He smiles slightly, kindly "Everyone is weird sometimes... You're not sicko just because you are kind. Lord, I kill children and take pleasure of that, what's wrong with that?"

"Uhm..."

"Right, bad example. Well, Scott is to focus on work. He never relaxes, I only manage to kiss him last night after five years of trying, and only because he was heck drunk. Mike can't talk much neither... His relation with Jeremy is at least suspicious"

I chuckle sadly as he caresses my cheek "I don't see you as a pet. Well, not only as a pet" he says, grinning as I pout "I genuinely care about you. I just wanted to make sure you would be safe from pervs"

"Then why did you left me alone...?" I ask, whipping away my tears.

"It was a stupid mistake, I swear. I had a lot of drinks and totally forgot" he hugs me tighter "If I could go back in time I would have never done that..."

"You should have seen him worrying when he woke up" Scott says. We look at him, standing in the kitchen door and Vincent frowns "What are you still doing here? Go home, you're drunk!"

"I can't walk!"

"Then crawl!"

"See you Monday!"

"Alright!"

I laugh as I see Scott walking away in a weird way. Vincent smiles down at me "I love your laugh"

"You're only saying that to flatter me"

"Possibly~ but I really do" he says picking me up bride style. I sigh and smile a bit, kissing his cheek "Does this mean you forgive me?"

"It means I'll think about it" I answer, still a bit sad. He smiles widely and spins me up in the air, as I giggle and then puts me down over his feet.

"Are you going to put the collar back on?"

"Uhm... Nha~ it will be a sex thing only" he smirks, putting the collar on me. I blush slightly but frown "Too soon?"

"Way too soon"