Part 12 ●Communication●

I go back to my room and walk in, immediately hearing the door close behind me. My eyes widen up and I look behind, seeing Vincent laying against the wall next to the door, smirking at me, holding a needle half way full with green liquid. I take a step away from him.

"This time you won't run away, Kitty Cat..." He whispers, coming closer to me and grabbing my writs tight, pulling me to him.

"Let go of me!" I shout, trying to wait Scott up. My throat hurts like hell, making me groan in pain and bend over myself. I glance at Scott and see that he's deeply asleep, in an unnatural way. My eyes widen up and I desperately look at Vincent, angry.

"He was stressing to much. I just gave him a little calmer, so he won't bother us~" he says as if he read my mind. He pushes me away from him and to his bed. I trip and fall back on it and, before I could do anything, he's over me, holding me writs above my head. "Now we can talk properly"

I cry out for help, slightly sobbing, until he kisses me, enabling me to scream. I look up at him, terrified, shaking all over, while he pulls away and starts to kiss my neck gently. His soft movements surprise me, as I moan under my breath, against my will. I push him away and keep him far, holding him back with my hands on his chest. I frown, confused

He stops for a moment and smirks up at me "What?... Are you saying you don't want this?"

I blush madly and squeeze my eyes closed "You can't do this to me! You are confusing me!" I mumble, scratching my throat and shivering in pain.

"You shouldn't talk, Kitty Cat... Here" he grabs the pen and paper I've been using and gives it to me, sitting up over my lap. I gasp out the air. Dang, he's heavy. He tilts his head "So, what's there in this situation that it's so confusing to you?"

I open my eyes and laugh nervously. I furiously right on the paper, while he tries to look over my shoulder "Nice calligraphy, kitten". When I'm done, I shove the paper on his face, while he holds me down once more with just one hand, pinning my arms above my head.

"Ok, let me see!" He reads, laughing slightly "A mad man thirsty my blood who tried to kill me in the woods three days ago, even stabbing his friend, is now trying to kiss me without giving any kind of explanation!"

He interrupts the reading to look down at me and smirk, caressing my cheek.

"Oh, I want to do way more than kissing you~" he mumbles. I ignore him as he laughs and clears his throat, continuing "And everyone hides from me the reason why they are protecting you, which I can't understand. Even after you stabbed him, Scott didn't call the police on you! You should be in jail, in an asylum!" I sigh, frustrated.

At least my speech had a positive result. Vincent doesn't hold my wrist down anymore and I cover my face, blushing slightly. He gets off me and sits by my side, wrapping his arms around my shoulder and pulling me closer to him. I growl slightly, but he nods no and lays next to me, pulling the sheets over us and holding me close to his chest.

Without a word, he closes his eyes to sleep, with his arms around my waist, tight so I can't escape. I still struggle for a while, which makes him smile in his sleep, until I snort of frustration and stop, sighing and looking at his sleeping face. He looks like a completely different man, a calm, gentile, docile man. Not being able to control myself, I softly kiss his forehead, immediately regretting. "What am I fucking doing...?" I think to myself, looking over at the window. The rain is still falling with the same intensity, bringing back to my memory Richard.

I end up falling asleep, during my sleep rolling over and cuddling to his chest, while he lays an hand on my hair, stroking it softly.