The Wyvern flew up slightly and came down hard on Ninja's side with its back claws. Ripping into Ninja as he roared with pain.

Ninja managed to barrel roll out of the Wyvern's grasp and stood up shakily. I drank a healing potion and while I did so it clicked that it was my last one. I had no more health or mana potions.

The Wyvern was beginning to obtain the upper hand in this fight and I became worried. I both Ninja and I die here, who would revive him? There is no way KnightDemon or Red would know where I am nor will they know where I died.

I watched as the Wyvern sent another frost lightning blast towards Ninja who in turn roar loudly echoing off the cavern walls. A blast of lighting erupted from just in front of his open roaring jaws and shot towards the Wyvern's attack.

However, it wasn't enough. The Wyvern's attack pushed back the lightning before demolishing it altogether. The attack crashed into Ninja causing him to fly into the cavern walls cratering the wall under his impact.

Ninja fell to the ground as he began to shimmer in a bright red glow.

Dammit! I shouted in my head. I can't let Ninja die here. I can't let Red know that Ninja won't be coming back due to his unknown whereabouts.

I sent Disruption shooting towards the Wyvern in a last ditch effort to either injure him enough or kill him altogether.

The Disruption wave hit the Wyvern as it shot outwards creating the half sphere around him. But then my hope fell. The sphere did nothing against the Wyvern. My last ditch effort did absolutely nothing.

I watched as the Wyvern merely walked out of the attack. So this is how I die?

The Wyvern seemed to know that I was out of options and it began its advance towards me. 

Suddenly it lunged towards me trying to wrap its powerful jaws around my body when something unexpected happen.

Knowledge filled my mind and I knew exactly what I needed to do in order to win. Black energy, the same as the time I defeated the Rock Golem, began to swirl around my feet creating a sort of barrier around me. The Wyvern was stopped in its tracks.

My eyes glazed over as I lifted my left hand into the air. my eyes began to smoke once more as the galaxy specks began to swirl within. The shimmering ball appeared above my open palm and this time I could see a faint orange and red glow within it. I raised my right hand, the Mystos Wrath equipped, and pressed it into the shimmering energy ball.

The energy ball seemed to wrap itself around the face of the sword and a column of bright red lined black energy, with the galaxy speck swirling around it as well, came crashing down with the downward swing of my sword into the Wyvern at the same time I shouted its name.

"Disruption!"

The Wyvern roared in pain as the disruption energy bashed against it body pinning it to the ground. As the energy dissipated I found the Wyvern laying in a puddle of dark blue blood watching me intently.

The black energy still swirling around my feet as my eyes continued to smoke from my eyes.

I raised my left arm and opened my palm towards the Wyvern.

"Distortion." I said softly as the distortion wave smacked into the body of the Wyvern. Although I was could within the half sphere, the shock waves seemed to dance around me and smacked into the injured Wyvern.

As the distortion wave slowly began to recede, I watched as the Wyvern shimmered blue and broke into tiny pieces.

In the Wyvern's place now floated a perfect diamond shaped Soul Stone. It was bright blue with little lightning bolts erupting within it.

I examined the stone and to my surprise the name appeared above it. It was a name I was not expecting.

Soul of The Lost Thor

Class: N/A

The stone immediately began to shake as it zipped back and forth before it shot towards my sword. It was awestruck as the sword absorbed the Soul Stone. The blade of the sword shimmered to a clear blade before it began to lose it shape.

Soon in my hands I held the handle of a double sided rectangular hammer with odd intricate designs lacing itself around all the hammer sides.

I examined my weapon again, wondering what the hell just happened.

Mystos Wrath

Form: Mjölnir

Class: Mythological (Upgraded)

How the hell did I get Thor's hammer? I need to talk to that old man in the forest. If anyone knows what is going on, it will be him.