FINAL CHAPTER

and I am standing still on my position I don't know what I am feeling. is this because of embarrasment or exhaustion, or sad, or angry I don't know really. I don't know but the only thing I know is a lot of tears came rushing from my eyes.

"Haru please don't cry, let me explain" I let go of his hand that was going to hug me.

"YOU! HOW DARE YOU! AFTER ALL THIS YEAR, WE ARE JUST HAVING THIS SHITTY RELATIONSHIP!? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! ARE YOU NOW HAPPY? AHH RIGHT! IS THIS YOUR PLAN TOGETHER WITH THAT DAMN GIRL?" I pointed to the girl and I was shocked on what I just have said, I was shocked really shocked I can't imagine those words came from my mouth. the next thing I knew is I was coming near to the girl, then I hardly slapped her. and I'm shocked to see Mami, my co-band member before. I can't believe what I am seeing right now and what's happening. I ran outside the church run until I reach a vacant lot, and I stayed there and I cried.

- -

TAKAHIRO'S POV

I'm damn effin' shocked when a girl came rushing here and stopped the wedding LIKE WHAT THE HELL, when I see the girl, I can't even recognize her face, oh well except the fact that she was familiar to me. but PROMISE! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER. after Haru left, I quickly came near to the girl, while everyone was calling my attention to answer their questions.

"HEY! what the fvck did you do!? I don't even know you!" I shouted to her, and I saw tear that is already coming but the next thing she do is she wiped her eyes and ran away. WTF! was that I don't know I had a lover, if so, she should be happy for me and not like this that she would ruin my wedding! I should find Haru now!

- -

MAMI'S POV

Haru slapped me, and that hurts, her husband to-be yelled at me. but the thing I knew is.

I STOPPED AND RUINED THE WRONG WEDDING. >.<

and now I know I'm dead to Haruma he'll definitely kill me T^T. that's why I ran quickly outside the church.

a few meters a way Haruma's car is parked, there I saw him standing and bored. If I just don't love him I wouldn't do this craziness, you know it hurts to stop someone else's wedding to make the one you love happy. I came near to him coldly.

"Haru- I-I-I stopped the wro-wrong we-wedd-wedding" I said stutterly.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO MAMI! I told you to stop Tomomi and Ben's WEDDING!" he said shouting.

"hey slow down, but the address you give are exact, see" I handed him a piece of paper he gave earlier this morning, 

"WHAT!?" his eyes widened.

"see." I said

"YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN CAREFULL YOU RUINED SOMEONE ELSE'S WEDDING! IF NOT JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A SMALL BRAINED HUMAN THIS THING WOULD NOT HAPPEN! GO AND HURRY TO GO BACK THERE! YOU SHOULD FIX THAT MESS!" I didn't notice that there were already tears coming down, what he said was VERY HURTFUL. I can't imagine what he said, I'm shaking my head, to think that this is all a nightmare but I failed. 

"what was that Haru" I said calmly I should hold my tears. I should say what should I say, before ending this.

"I've done a lot for you, I am even willing to stop the wedding of the girl you love for your own sake, but have ever thought of me, have you even thought of my feelings ever since, oh well I know, you didn't cause I'm just a stupid BESTFRIEND that is always tailing you, aren't you just USING me? aren't you annoyed of me? I LOVE YOU, now I'm not afraid to say it, because it will be the FIRST and LAST time I'll say it to you." then I ran fast as fast as I could so that he could not reach or even get close to me, tsk I don't expect anything from him anymore. after this I would move on.

after all the running I got tired, and saw a vacant lot, but I was hold aback when I saw the girl earlier on the wedding I stopped. I came near to her, I should explain everything to her, and she's not just 'The Girl' because I know her, she's our leader on the band before, and now I've made such a STUPID mistake.

"Haru, I'm sorry for what I did earlier...."

*SLAP and she slapped me again that hurts again.

"let me explain." I said,

"AFTER WHAT YOU DID? AFTER BEING SUCH A WHORE FOR STEALING MY HUSBAND NO WAIT MY EX?" now this is what I got.

"let me explain first I stopped the wrong wedding." then her eyes widened I know she's shocked, that's why I grabbed the time to explain to her, I said that it was Koike's Plan, and said that Koike recieved an  invitation on Tomomi's wedding, that turned out to be hers. 

"what? I can't understand? why would Koike do that to Timo?" 

"he loves Tomomi so much"

"but you love koike right?" then I bite my lip to hold my tears. everytime I hear the fact that I love koike I'm falling apart.

"no, not now. not again. and never I will" I said.

"I should go home and talk to Taka and explain everything he must be sad now, but I hope you guys can talk in the future." and she left, I saw her fading in my sight, she must be happy now that she can be married with the one she loves but me? what would I do? where would I go?

I'm left there crying.

maybe I'll have my destiny wedding not today but in the few years to come.

- -

and AHA! this ends the story hope you like thought it's a little bit hanging :)

do vote and share :)) 

*hugs! from the EPIC author :))