Yara & Clark

Yara and Clark started dating. Clark tried his best to learn how to cook foods for Yara. He cooked her favorite quesadilla so she will be happy when they meet again. Clark was full of surprises.

     He went to her house with food he made for her. Nobody's opening the door. He pressed the doorbell a lot of times. He tried to call her phone, he still gets no answer. He tried to open the door. It wasn't locked. She wasn't on her living room. He started to get nervous. He went to the kitchen, she was not there. He grabbed the knife and continued searching. Went to the bathroom, she was still not there. He went up to her bedroom, nobody is sleeping on the bed. Lastly, he went to the bathroom inside her bedroom, he finally found Yara. She was sitting at the toilet, playing candy crush.

     "Jeez! What are you doing there?!" he was panting, his face shows he was so worried.

     " I'm just pooping. Why are you holding a knife?" she asked him with big curious eyes.

     "Oh this? nothing... nothing"

     "Hahahahaha!" Yara started to laugh at Clark because she thought he was weird.

     "why weren't you answering your phone? I was trying to call you!"

     "Chill Clark, chill! I was playing candy crush. I did not want anything or anyone to bother me. And I'm so sorry I did not hear the doorbell." Clark hugged Yara and kissed her head while she's still sitting there on the toilet.

     "Hooo! it doesn't smell so nice. I'll wait you downstairs okay? I love you"

     "Haha! okay *flying kiss* I love you!"

     When Yara finished she went downstairs and Clark gave her her favorite quesadilla. She was so happy and was touched.

     "Awww! you're so sweet Clark! Thank you so much!" She fell inlove with Clark more.

     Yara started eating it. She really liked it. "Wow, this tastes so goooood!" She was so inlove with the food.

     "I made it!"

     "really? cook some more please! I'm loving it."

     "okay then, I'll cook more for my love"

     Yara kissed Clark on the lips. Clark kissed Yara back. His hands touching her waist and her arms wrapped around him.They started french kissing while walking their way to sofa. They kissed passionately.. He removed Yara's top and she removed his top. Still kissing.. until Yara farted. They stopped kissing, interrupted and gave each other weird looks. They both laughed and just cuddled on sofa until they both fall asleep.