First Love

Yara is an intelligent pretty girl who's shy and naive. She always goes on facebook every single day and never gets tired of it. One night, this guy named Diego chatted her and asked for her number, she asked his number back.

Diego was a former classmate of her who has a secret crrush on her for a very long time since elementary. They go to the same school from elementary to high school.

One day, Yara was really bored and thought of texting every number in her inbox. Diego was the only one who texted back. They continued texting day by day until the day that he asked her out. "Yara, I want to tell you something, I like you since our elementary years. Now, I love you. I'm inlove with you. Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked her on a text message. "Yes" she replied. She was very easy to get that the guy didn't have too much effort to get her. Yara was very happy, she loves him. He was her first boyfriend ever, while she's his 9th girlfriend. Diegowas currently in a relationship with Ivy. It's just that they stopped communicating because it was summer break. He told Yara that they no longer communicate and he's currently single before he asked her out.

Diego and Yara met one time on a restaurant. They were both shy that they were just smiling at each other and no words were coming out of their mouths. It was a boring day but they were both happy. Diego was really fascinated by her beauty.

The meeting happened again. Diego was very disappointed of what he saw. Yara became too fat that she had lost her confidence. Being very inlove and happy were the cause of her fatnesss because of eating it out. He acted happy seeing her and acted normal. "It's okay, would you let yourself be like that forever?" He asked. "No, of course not." she answered in a silent shy voice. "I know you wouldn't be very ugly for a long time". He said sarcastically with a little laugh. Yara went home so sad with a very low self-esteem. They were in a relationship but never did allow him to kiss, hug, or even hold her hands. She was very naive. She was afraid todo anything with him even those simple things. Diego was really bored of their relationship.

Weeks later, she was still fat. Diego broke up with her through text saying he needed his own space and it wasn't about her appearance. He also told her thatit wasn't about a new girl, it was not about everything. He left Yara with the question "why?". She was very cluelessof the reason why he left her. She was never satisfied of his reasons.

School started again and she found out that Diego was seeing Ivy. She saw them holding hands while walking, laughing, and happily together. It was a pain in her chest that she wanted to cry but she couldn't. She tries to hold her tears because she never wants him to see that she's hurt and affected.

Started that day when she saw what she saw, she moved on. She thought that he does not worth everything and the time that she wasted was enough.