Getting Her Attention

Five years later, Yara got her figure back. It's friday evening when she decided to drive and buy her favorite cheese quesadilla. It makes her happy eating that. She drove back to her home and slept.

It's time to wake up. It's saturday, she went to the park alone to exercise. Yara was trying to find a good song to play while running. This guy also running named Clark finds Yara so attractive. He tries to find a way to get her attention. Clark intentionally bumped Yara while she's looking for a song on her mp3 player.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking on my way." Yara appologized. 

"No, it's me, it's okay. I'm Clark, by the way." Clark introduced himself.

"I'm Yara, nice meeting you Clark"

"My pleasure. You know what? to be honest, you really look beautiful." He told her with a serious look in her beautiful eyes.

"Really? Thank you!" She smiled and continued running.

"Oh wait, wait!" Clark shouted.

She stopped running. " Is there anything wrong?" she asked.

"No, it's just that...ummm... you know..ahhhh.." Clark stuttered. He was so interested to know Yara. He never wanted the chance slip away.

"Clark, are you okay?"

"Yes, i'm okay. Are you alone or with someone else?"

"I'm alone.Why?"

"I'm alone too. Can we run together?" He asked Yara. He was so excited.

"Sure, why not?"

They started to run and talked about random things that made them both laugh. They had so much fun. They enjoyed each other's  company.

They started going out every weekend. They went to the park, run together, watched movies, talked a lot, ate everywhere and fell in love.