Chapter 20- Twenty

THREE WEEKS LATER

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Today was April 12th, Shinasui's twentieth birthday. She wasn't aware of it then, but her life was about to change for the better. The young silver haired woman woke up with a smile on her face, a dream about Konohamaru and Shisui having a weight lifting contest was fleeting in her mind. As she slowly opened her violet eyes, she turned to face a sleeping Konohamaru, the shirtless Sarutobi snoring away. Ever since her and Konohamaru started dating, they've been getting closer...more than just mentally. Shinasui reached over to Konohamaru, gently tracing his perfectly tanned and sculpted chest and abdomen. He was like a living dream, so handsome and pure in his vulnerable state. Shina noticed the curve of his long black lashes and his jaw which looked like belonged to a statue. She felt overwhelmed with attraction, wanting nothing more than to start the day with Konohamaru between her legs.

Konohamaru cracked a single eye open, glancing at Shinasui's slightly red face. He gave her a wry smirk before spooning her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Good morning." His raspy morning voice broke the restraint she had on herself, her body pressing further towards Konohamaru. She felt something poke her in the back and a low growl in her ear.

"Already babe? It's like 8am." Konohamaru said amused. Shinasui closed her violet eyes and just enjoyed his embrace for a moment. That was until she remembered he said 8am.

"Shit I'm supposed to meet Shisui in a half hour!" She gasped. She was about to lean up to get dressed put Konohamaru pushed her back down. He positioned himself on top of her, his lazy smirk making Shina's heart go wild.

"Not yet."

"Kono I have to go!"

"Not until I have breakfast." Shina was confused. She raised an eyebrow at the Sarutobi but didn't have time to react when he lifted her legs up and placed his mouth between her legs. Shina melted like butter under the feel of Konohamaru...starting her day off late...but well worth it.

~~

"Well you're late." Shisui huffed with crossed arms in his usual black Uchiha t-shirt in front of the Hokage mansion. His curly hair was unruly as usual and his dimpled smirk was to die for. Shinasui had her hair lazily tied up in a pony tail due to a lack of time to actually brush it. Her cheeks were pink in embarrassment as she passed Shisui and headed straight for the entrance of the Hokage mansion.

"Err I'm sorry...I was uh...tied up with someone-..something!" Shisui rolled his eyes before placing a hand on Shinasui's shoulder, freezing her in place.

"Don't apologize to me, Itachi's the one that's waiting. He's still Hokage remember?" Shinasui sighed, always forgetting that she won't get the leniency of having her mother as the Hokage.

"Yeah...sorry." Shisui went from serious to fun in a matter of seconds, a slight smirk greeting his tanned dimpled face.

"So...waking up with your little boyfriend again?" He teased. Shinasui stuck her tongue out at the Uchiha.

"You pervert, of course you would want details. It's like you're Grandpa Jiraiya or something." Shisui looked at her with a slightly surprised expression.

"Huh? Sensei's sensei? Is he still kickin?" Shinasui rolled her eyes while heading up the stairs towards Itachi's office.

"Of course he is. He's only like seventy or something. Plus Grandma Tsunade always feeds him chakra like the kind she keeps to stay young. Grandpa is gonna live forever basically." Shina spoke matter-of-factly. Speaking of grandparents, she needed to visit her newly resurrected grandfather. Sakumo loved his granddaughter's visits more than anything.