Chapter 12- Revolution

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

"Where. Are. They." Shina growled with crimson eyes at the man that she was supposed to marry. She was chained to the wall somewhere, sweating profusely due to the poisoned ring sucking out her  chakra. She regained consciousness not too long ago, the nine tails chakra giving her the ability to move around and talk. The demon inside of her, despite it only being his chakra and not the real thing, was itching to get out. There was a dark part of her that she tried so hard to lock down...the pain, the jealousy, the anger she has been taught to hide or keep away was bursting at the seams. Takeda sat in front of her, sharpening a sword. His hair was out of its usual half ponytail, the anger he felt was evident in his features.

"Where they will be kept away...where they won't be bothering me...but you shouldn't be concerned about them darling. You should be more worried about yourself." Shinasui was so angry inside. Her sensei, Obito, taught her to remain cool and calm in times of trouble but she had a wildness to her that made her emotions unpredictable at times. Her emotions were so powerful...they drove the majority of her actions no matter how hard she tried to be the logical one out of her comrades. Takeda stopped sharpening his sword, lifting it up in the air.

"You see my love...I tried very hard to be the best lover I could be for you but you just kept pushing me away. And to think those men have been here with you for so long...I feel a little betrayed darling." Shina growled as Takeda stalked closer with the sword raised in the air, the steel katana shining brightly. 

"Stay away from me." Shinasui hissed with venom laced in her words. Takeda smirked mischeviously, challenging her as he moved closer, the katana only a few feet away from her heart.

"Shinasui...baby...I thought you would have made a great wife. You are beautiful and strong...but that will of yours is hard to deal with...which is why I'm going to break you like a horse." Shina's eyes narrowed in speculation. 

"What are you planning!?" Takeda sheathed his sword and instantly was in Shina's face, gripping the back of her sweaty hair harshly, raising a scream of pain out of her lungs.

"You ninja think you are all powerful. You have no idea what the samurai are capable of. First I'm going to destroy your pathetic village from the inside out...and then I'm going to kill all of your family...one by one. Starting with that blonde idiot." Takeda spoke referring to Naruto. That alone broke another wall Shinasui had built to keep the terrifying nine-tails chakra inside of her at bay. Despite not carrying the tailed beast, it was like having a phantom one inside of her...except she didn't have a seal like her brother or mother. Her lips became thin and dark, her eyes thickly outlined with black with the demonic eyes staring sharply at Takeda.

"And when I slice him in two...I'll kill Kakashi of the Sharingan and then that horrid Fifth Hokage....if she's even still alive." Takeda teased. He knew that Shinasui had no idea about her mother's condition, that the ring sucked out her chakra too. Shina growled like a wild animal...her voice deep and ferocious. Takeda unknowingly took a step backwards out of pure fear. The nine tails' chakra was no laughing matter.

"What? Are you saying you didn't know? That ring you're wearing right now is the same type of ring I placed on your mother the day we first met darling. She has been bedridden and on the brink of death for two months. What kind of daughter are you to not even respond to her father's letter...his cry for help?" Shina was breathing heavily, streaks of her usual silky silver hair was sticking to her face. Takeda gave her a devilish smile, his bright emerald eyes were gleaming with evil intentions.

"Oh that's right. I burned that letter. It'll be fun to kill her slowly while you watch...and then I'll rip the heart out of that boy you love so much." Shinasui yanked on her chains harshly, making a cracking sound while screaming in fury. Her canines were extremely long and sharp, accidentally cutting her own mouth with them. Blood dribbled on the side of her face while she pulled on the chains...however because of that ring, she was unable to use full strength.