Dad's Night Out- 1 to 2 years old

Allura decides Shiro needs a break so she takes him out for the night leaving the kids with uncle Coran.

Coran tries to make dinner but they all want something different so he ends up giving them cookies and milk.

Bath time and Coran soon realizes it's impossible to put them all in the bath at the same time but he can't watch the other kids while he makes sure no one drowns.

He finally gets a movie playing to distract them.

When he gets the last two done, Keith and Lance are bouncing around yelling the Phineas and Ferb song.

He tries to put them in PJ'S but can't figure out whose is whose so he just puts them in diapers.

They all sleep in cribs still but when he turns around for a second, Pidge dissapears. He then looks back and Keith is gone as well.

Whenever he tracks down one of the kids the other one helps a third escape.

Finally they start to fall asleep.

He finds hunk first, curled up sulking his thumb behind the door.

Next is Pidge, sound asleep in a cabinet.

Lance is found snoring in the middle of the hallway, and when he carries him back into the bedroom, Keith is sitting in his crib with his bottle.

Coran turns off the light with a happy sigh and walks out of the room to watch TV, exhausted.

Fifteen minutes later a crash comes from the bedroom as the bookshelf is accidentally knocked over in an escape routine.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

When Shiro and Allura return, they find Coran sound asleep on the couch with the kids curled up around him.

He's missing half his mustache and the kids are covered in paint.

The two take a bunch of pictures before taking the kids to bed and waking Coran up.

It's years before he babysitting again.