Chapter Five - Not That Bad

Start from the beginning

"Wow, don't slap my butt, Lisa!" She complained and I smirked, smacking her head when she began to walk to the door "Wow! What was that for?"

"You said not to slap your butt, infant" Her mouth opened and closed like a fish and I giggled. I began to poke her sides. "Now go, go, go!"

"Own, own, own!" She complained while trying to jump away from me.

"Too slow, chop, chop, chop!"

"I'm going! Geez..." She walked out the room, closing the door behind her and I chuckled. I turned around and found a giggling Lauren sitting on my bed. I raised a brow.

"What about you, Bug? You good?" I walked to my bed and sat next to her. She smiled and nodded at my question.

"You know, they aren't that bad..." She said and both my brows almost hit my hair line. I made a face.

"Or you are too good, Lauren. Geez, are you being serious right now?" Lauren laughed loudly, the sound warming my heart like nothing else did. After the accident it took almost one whole year for us to hear this sound and I learned to never take it for granted again.

"... Yeah..."

"Oh, c'mon Lauren! Even that Niall kid? He got into a fight with Alex, he got into a fight with Alex and Alex actually was the 'right' one, c'mon!" I reached forwards and tickled her sides. She dragged herself away from me, slapping my hands away lightly.

"Okay, Niall is mean. But the other ones, they weren't so bad. I mean, you looked like you were getting along with that Perrie girl before all the mess"

"Okay, you do got a point, Perrie isn't that bad... Sometimes. She's the head cheerleader of my squad, did you know that? And you wanna know what? She's pretty much a real life edition of Quinn Fabray. Cute and nice to some, mean ice queen to others. Plus, how dare she blame Joey and Nick for getting into a fight with those twin terrors? For crying out loud, anyone could see it was their fault!" I rambled and Lauren only listened and laughed at me. Then, she got really serious.

"I like Quinn thought" I laughed and jumped on my squealing little sister, tickling her.

"Of course you do, you little... You little... Ladybug"

"Moose! I can't breathe!" I immediately stopped and laid on my back next to her, trying to catch my breath with her. "... I think that Ally and Liam ere really nice though, and the other Lauren... She's not that bad"

"The other blonde little boy is nasty too?" I asked with a face and Lauren nodded, mimicking my own face. Then she bit her lip and eyed me for a long moment.

"Moose?"

"Yeah, Bug?"

"Thank you" I frowned and popped myself to my side, eying her curiously.

"For what?"

"For telling me that everything would be alright and... For keeping an eye on me" At my surprised face she giggled "Yeah, I saw you"

"Well... Can't blame me for wanting to make sure that my Ladybug was alright... And her troublemaker little sister was out of trouble" We both laughed and I pulled her close to me, holding her close.

"And, once again, I'm not included on the cuddle party" Lauren and I looked up and laughed. We both opened our arms and, soon enough, Dani smiled widely and jumped on top of us.

Perrie's POV

"It won't be that bad..."

"It won't... Jade, are you even listening to me?" I rolled my eyes and took a bite from my apple.