SP IV - Real Comfort

Start from the beginning

~

At Tiffany's office.

Tiffany was done in their photo shoot session, she was looking on her laptop to look for the shots. She asked for the raw copies that took a while ago in the studio. Tiffany was busy looking at the photos on the screen of her laptop, she was being meticulous as she studied every detail of it.

Tiffany's phone vibrated, she received a message. She opened and read it, it was from Nickhun.

From Nickhun

I will pick u up in a minute for our lunch. I'm on my way, c u. Xoxo

Received: 12:04pm

Tiffany sighed at the message she received, she totally forgot that she was having a lunch with Nickhun. It was already set and she can say NO to the guy. In contrast, she was expecting for Taeyeon because she was sure that the blonde will come at any moment. And yeah, someone knocked on the door.

"Oh, speaking of - she's here." "Come in!" She shouted.

As Tiffany expected it was Taeyeon, she was holding a paper bag. Taeyeon beamed at her.

"What is it now?" Tiffany said trying to be cold but deep inside she was happy.

"I-I cooked lunch for us, I was um- I want to ask you if... you can go l-lunch wi-with m-me?" Taeyeon stuttered "What the- why you so nervous Kim Taeyeon? Where's the cocky Tae? Aisshh!" She thought.

"Maybe I can go lunch with her, I will just text Nick to cancel our meeting," Tiffany thought.

Seeing Taeyeon in front of her, made her quickly changed her mind. She was about to say yes when suddenly Nickhun came into her office.

"Hi Tiffany, are you ready? Sorry if I came in because the door is open," Nickhun said. Then he turned his eyes to the blonde "Whoa, you look so familiar?" He was shocked.

"I know, I'm Taehyung's sister," Taeyeon gave a half-smile.

"Yeah, Taehyung. You're very similar, I can see no difference," Nickhun chuckled.

Tiffany stood up, she was confused. It was like, she needs to choose between Nickhun and Taeyeon. It was hard for her to decide, who will she choose?

Taeyeon just shrugged to Nickhun.

Nickhun returned his gazed to Tiffany "Come on, my princess? Let's have a lunch?"

Taeyeon scoffed, she was jealous. It was obvious to her face and Tiffany noticed it.

"Okay," Tiffany just said.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with her 'are-you-serious look'.

"Do you want to umm... join us Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked, she averted her eyes from the blonde.

"So, she chose Nickhun over me..." "No, enjoy your lunch," Taeyeon didn't wait for Tiffany to say a word and she just left the room.

"What's with her? Is she jealous now? What a childish." Tiffany thought.

"Let's go Tiffany?"

"Sure."

-

At the entrance of the building, Tiffany and Nickhun were heading their way outside. Tiffany suddenly walked slowly when she saw familiar face. The girl was talking to the employee at the information desk. She walked to her as she tried to hear their conversation. The girl was the one with Taeyeon last night in the restroom.