chapter 10

Will pov

As I lie down in bed I couldn’t get Anna out of my mind and sleep wouldn’t come .I hated myself so much for lying to her about having a fake girlfriend. Truth be told, I don’t even look at another girl except her, hell! I don’t know how on earth I managed to make up that bullshit. Which I was seriously regretting right now.

Oh god she’s so beautiful, and fragile. I think I am going out of my mind right now.

Me and her = impossible. In a ranking system she’s on the top whereas I am on the bottom. As they say, you will never be able to keep her happy, Will.

The beeping of my phone snapped me out of my thoughts.

‘You’re coming to the party at my house today? Right.                                                                                                    Sam.’

‘Yes, man I will be there at 7pm.’ I replied back.

I wasn’t really in the mood to go to go to his party, but I seriously couldn’t let him down, even though I didn’t actually approve of these kind of parties ,there’s always fights or other bullshit happening whenever I attend one.

The beeping of my phone snapped me out of my thoughts once again.

’ Come to my room immediately. Emergency!.                                                                                                   Daimon.’  .

Sighing in frustration I make my way towards his room. When I reach there I knock on his door. ‘Come in.’ came the reply from the other side.

I sign to myself and walk into the room to find Daimon standing beside the bed getting his luggage ready, and….

Oh Hell!. What I saw shocked the life out of me. Anna was sleeping curled up in a ball in Daimons bed. I had to blink several times to process this information in my head. Did that mean they slept together?. No snapping myself out of my thoughts, that can’t be true Anna wouldn’t agree to it .but my eyes won’t ever betray me, that I know a fact! .

‘Will, why you are in deep thoughts about. I didn’t call you here for you to daydream in front of me.’ Daimon asks with a frustrated look on his face.

‘Sorry,  I just have so much on my mind. What’s the packing for?’ I replied back, as I moved toward where he stood packing furiously.

‘ I am going to go meet granny as she’s not feeling well and I will be back in a day or two until then I don’t want you to take Anna out of your sight, where ever you go she goes with you. Do I make myself clear.’

‘Yeah! , don’t worry I’ll look after her.’ I say looking towards where Anna lay on the bed and giving a death stare. There goes Sam’s party out the window!.

Just then Anna stirs in her sleep. She lifts her head and catches my death stare that I was giving her.

Anna pov.

Omg!  Please let me dig a hole and Die!

I wake up to mind Will staring at me with a look, I can’t exactly digest this early in the moring.OMG once again, I totally understand what must be going through his head right now. He probably thinks I slept with Daimon, when in fact nothing like that happened.

‘Snap out of it Anna’ I mentally slapped myself. Why should I care he has a girlfriend remember. He probably spent the night with her as well, for all I know. I looked around to find Daimon packing his bag and where the hell was he going. It feels like I slept for ages, when in fact the clock reads 11am.