chapter 4

Sorry guys if there is any mistakes , simply ignore them.

its like 2:05 am now and i just uploaded it so i am half dead.                                                                        i hope you enjoy it,.......comment and vote!!

Later I woke up to find myself in a different bedroom, this one was nicer compare to the one I shared with Isabella, Will walking into the room snapped me out of my thought.

‘’ Are you back to your sense yet , or are you still in the psych mood of suiciding’’ he said while walking toward me.

‘’ I wasn’t trying to suicide ‘’ I said through gritted teeth, to warn him I wasn’t in the mood for this.

‘’ yeah really! Then why did I find you at an edge of the world’s most DANGEROUS MOUNTAIN!’’

‘’ I was so angry I was thinking about what I was doing, Will the blood on your T-shirt, are you okay ’’I said trying to change the subject of me wanting to suicide.

‘’ You should’ve thought of that before’’ He shot with a venom tone.

 Even though he was wearing a new shirt there was still blood on this, his face looked pale and there was bruise on his face, I guess he must be injured severely and  I had to make sure he was okay ,he was in this state because of me. I got out of the bed to make my way toward him.

‘’ Will let me see, you might be seriously injured’’ I asked in a pleading tone.

‘’ No I am fine, just don’t come near me’’.

I took a step toward him and tried reaching out to him , however that was the wrong move. He grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall. His face was so close to mine that I could feel his breath on my face.

.’’ I said don’t come near me ‘’he yelled in my face.

‘’ Will please listen….’’ He cut me off before I could finish.

‘’ANNA GET OUT!! Go back to your room’’ he said while letting go of me.

‘’ No I am not going anywhere until I see that you’re okay’’ I said.

That pissed him of even more , he grabbed me and pushed me out the door  before I could say anything, he shut the door on my face.

‘’Will let me in ,I swear I won’t go until I see that you’re okay I don’t care if freeze out here in the cold’’ I yelled while banging on the door. I didn’t know what to do so I sat there next to the door and cried , it was almost dark and I was so scared of the dark but there was no way I was letting him tell me what to do.

Will pov

I stood there with my back to the door , I can’t believe I kicked her out of the room like that knowing  she wasn’t even feeling well.  She was crazy, I’ve never met a person as crazy as her. I didn’t think Anna took this tour this seriously If I knew how she felt I would’ve made sure she had the best time of her life. By the sound of things it didn’t look like she had an easy life , when I first saw her I thought she was the most prettiest girl I’ve ever seen , sort of like the girl I dreamt off. Knowing she’s going to be Daimon wife I really can’t be near her I just can’t control myself when I am around her , I don’t know what’s about her that keeps drawing me closer to her.

Snapping out of my thoughts I made my way to the mirror, I was so busy looking after Anna that I hadn’t even take a look at how bad the bruises were. There was a pain in my ribs, I think that was from when I jumped to grab Anna’s hand and I hit a rock, I felt the pain but then again that was the last thing that was on my mind at the moment. As I looked in the mirror, My stomach had bruises all over it, there was a huge cut which was still bleeding, it still looked raw and fresh.