"It's great Lou." I grinned, feeling my heart swell with affection.

I tried not to think about him going on dates with someone other than me, but the fact that I was the first for this kind of date gave me a sense of pride.

"I still can't believe I'm dating the Prince of England." I said absentmindedly. "I forget sometimes you know?"

"I like to forget." He mumbled under his breath. I gazed at him, urging him to elaborate further. "It's a lot of pressure sometimes. Everyone expects me to be something I'm not. They always tell me where to go, what to wear, who to see, what to say, and frankly, it's annoying. I think that's why I like being being with you. I can just be me, and you like me."

"Of course I like you." I smiled fondly. "I know this is going to sound cheesy, but," I sighed, "ever since the accident I haven't been myself, but when I'm with you I feel like I'm coming back. Like the old me is trying to break through." I paused. "That sounded worse out loud."  I covered my face with my hands, groaning in embarrassment.

When I looked up he was staring at me and I got the eerie feeling he could see right through me. Like I was a piece of glass or something.

His lips twitched up into a soft smile and he leaned in closer, lowering his voice to a whisper. "We complete each other." I scrunched scrunched my nose in distaste. "How was that for cheesy?" He laughed.

"Shut up and kiss me you fool." I rolled my eyes, grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him in for a deep kiss."

I pushed him back playfully when his hand snaked under my shirt.

"You hungry?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Starving." I smirked.

He snorted, realizing my innuendo and reached into the basket, pulling out sandwiches, crisps, and 2 bottles of water.

He tossed me a bottle, handed me a sandwich and a pack of crisps and we got comfortable. I took a large gulp of the water before starting on my sandwich. We played 20 questions while we ate.

"First kiss?" Louis said around his mouthful.

"A boy I met at a horseshow when I was 12. His name was Matthew and he was 14."

"Cougar." He muttered.

I laughed shoving his shoulder playfully. He pecked my lips.

"You taste like ham." I tilted my head.

"I wonder why." He rolled his eyes.

"You're such such a prick."

"But you love me anyways."

It was true of course, but that didn't mean I had to admit it.

"Have you ever been snow skiing?"

"No, but I'd like too."

A little while later he pulled out a box of chocolate covered strawberries that he had charmed one of the cafeteria workers into making and fed me them. I licked his fingers and he smeared it on my face. I cringed, wiping my cheek on his shirt.

It went on like this for almost an hour. The summer sun was beating down on us, causing me to sweat. I was used to it, but Louis kept complaining about it.

"Okay, last question. Is that water clean?" He jerked his thumb at the pond.

"Yeah, there's not even fish in there." I shrugged. "Why?"

He smirked as he pulled his shirt over his head and stood up, beginning to take off his pants.

"What are you doing?"