I pushed her hair out of her face and kissed the top of her head and she smiled. I picked her back up and knocked in Eathens door. He yelled come in and I looked at my 9 year old son anf laughed as he hung upside down on his bed

"What are you doing?" I asked and he flipped over and looked at me

"Seeing how long it takes for all of my blood to rush to my head." He said and stood up.

"What am I going to do with you?" I asked and Eathen shrugged and slid on his shoes.

"Come on its time to get going." I told him anf he grabbed his jacket and walked to the door.

"I wanted to say im sorry for taking your doll Kylie. Even when i make you mad I still love you." He told her and Kylie looked at the doll in her arms and handed it to Eathen.

"It's ok. I am sorry I a baby." She said and Eathen got down on his kneese and rubbed his little sisters shoulder.

"Your not a baby Kylie. Your just my little sister." He said and he pulled the small girl into his arms and hugged her.

"I love you."  He told her and I smiled at the two children in Front of me.

"Come on guys, we need to go." I said and Eathen stood up and grabbed his sister's hand. I walked down the hall to the closet and grabbed out two large white dress boxes. I ran my fingers over the gold lable and walked down the hall to brynns room. I opened the door as Brynn was throwing her ice skates in the bag.

"Hey I was going to come down in a second." She said and I smiled and walked into her room.

"I have something for you, it's from your mom."I told her and Brynn dropped her bag and walked over to me.

"Is it real?" She asked and looked at the Proenza Schouler box.

"Straight from the lady her self." I said and Brynn opened the box and folded back the white paper and pulled the small dress oft off of the box.

"She had her make this for me?" Bryn  asked and I nodded.

"She told me to tell you good luck and she can't Waite to see you at nationals

"She told me to tell you good luck and she can't Waite to see you at nationals." I told her and Brynn sat the dress back in the box and sighed.

"I wish she would come home." Brynn said and I nodded in agreement an sat the boxes on her bed.

"I know, but she will meet us at your national computation." I told her and Brynn shrugged.