chapter 19

Laurens pov

"Lauren when I agreed to let you try and get your photography stuff done I didnt mean we had to travel. You are suppose to be in bed and you know that. " Camila complained as she drove me to the location.

"I know but I will be fine, I promise this baby will be ok." I said and she reached over and grabbed my hands.

"I just worry about you."

"I know but have some faith in me please." I said and Camila sighed bout nodded.

"Ok. I guess your right." She mumbled and I looked over my shoulder at Eathen, who was looking out his window. Today we had to drive a hour away to the location a girl named khole was wanting to have her senior photos taken. It's in upstate New York and the land around here is beautiful. As Camila drove I rested my head against the window and looked up at the sky. The clouds were so beautiful and fluffy, and today they looked three times brighter. I rubbed my little bump and smiled for a while because for the first time in my life I was making honest money. I'm proud that I don't have to take my clothes off for strangers to support my son. I'm ashamed of things I had done, but you never know what you will do just to feed your child when his belly hurts because he hasn't eaten.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Camila asked and I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"No, I'm just happy with where we are right now." I said and Camila smiled at me.

"I am to. Even if it means driving to the middle of nowhere." She said and I laughed and looked at the road ahead of us. Camila continued to drive and soon we pulled up to the location. I got out of the car and started getting my plans set up as I looked at the long grass around me.

"Mommy there are bugs!" Eathen said and climbed up Camila.

"Easy there." Camila said and she swayed to the side to stop him from kicking her.

"Don't tell me my big boy is afraid of bugs." I laughed and he looked at me and then back at the ground.

"I'm not saying I am, but I don't want to touch the ground." He said and I laughed and leaned over and kissed his head.

I heard a car pulling up to us and a girl who looked my age got out of the car with who I assume is her mother.

"Hi, you must be Lauren, I'm Casey, Khloe's mom and this is Khloe." She said and I shook her hand then the teens.

"Yeah, I'm Lauren, this is my girlfriend Camila and my son Eathen. They shouldn't be in the way so we should be able to get some really good shots." I said and I looked at the teen girl and she hand on a very pretty white dress.

"So is there anything you want to try?" I asked and she shook he head no.

"Not really I just want something  good you know, not something that looks thrown together. " She said and I nodded and looked around.

"Well I'm ready when you are." I said and she and her mom went back to her car to finish getting her ready. I looked at all the white flowers around me and then back at the girls dress. I got a idea so I quickly picked a few flowers and tied them together.

"We're ready." Khloe said and i turned around and handed her a flowe halo.

"I don't  know if your open to it but if you want to wear this it would bring out your features more." I said and she took it from my hands and looked at it before a second before placing it in her head.

"Alright so if your ready I just want you to walk around. Don't pose or anything I  want this to be as natural as possible." I said and Chloe nodded and started walking around the field. After her hour session was over I loaded the pictures to my computer and showed her mom.