Chapter 10

Not without me

"You're lying!" He cried, keeping a tight grip on me. "If I was lying do you think I would be up here? You think I would be risking my life? You think I wouldn't jump for you?" I whimpered loudly to him. I took a deep breath and tightly gripped onto his hand.

"If you jump, I jump with you." I stated, gripping onto his hand. "No!" He screamed at me. "Yes you made me better! You fixed me! I don't wanna live without you!" I yelled toward him. His eyes flickered to mine and then to the ground. My nerves where everywhere. I wasn't ready to die but I wasn't going to let the love of my life kill him self.

"Jacqueline." He sighed, moving his feet closer to me. I held tightly onto him and took a deep breath. "Michael. Come on let's just go back inside." I told him, keeping a grip on his hand. I watched him bite his lip and nod. I nearly cried out in relief, but kept my eyes on him. I slowly moved along the edge, with Michael's hand still gripped with mine. I managed to get back inside and never let go of Michael.

I let out a sob and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled him in for a tight hug and cried into his chest. He sobbed with his head in the crook of my neck. "Don't ever fucking do that to me again." I choked on my tears. I felt him nod against my neck and hold my closer. "I love you." Michael said, wiping a few tears that were under my eyes with his thumb. I smiled up at him and spoke "I love you." And then connected our lips.

"I'm sorry to break the moment but we need to question the two of you." Said the officer. I pulled away from Michael and nodded toward the officer.

We followed the officer down and out of the hotel. He led us over to a group of officers who chatted amongst themselves. "Jackie." Michael breathed, gripping into my hand. I squeezed his in return and peaked over at the three boys who rushed over and engulfed Michael and i into a hug.

"Don't ever fucking scare us like that again!" Luke yelled at Michael, then kept him in a hug. Calums arms kept around me and he held me longer. "Thank you." He whispered into my ear, before turning to Michael and hugging him. Ashton pulled me into his chest and let sobs rack his body. "Don't do that ever fucking again." Ashton scolded, pressing a kiss to my temple and holding my closer.

"I'm sorry to break the moment, yet again." Said the officer who got us from the hotel room. "Michael, Jacqueline, we need you to come to the station with us."

|•|

A few weeks later...

I was in one of Michael's t-shirts. I was sat on the counter next to a shirtless Michael who was making waffles for me.

After the whole hotel incident, Michael was to go to therapy every Thursday's and Sunday's from 6pm till 8pm. As for me, I was left unbothered. The officers had offered free therapy for me as well just to make sure I was completely okay, but I refused and claimed I was okay without it.

"Do you want butter on your waffle?" Michael asked, staring at me with a raised eyebrow. I nodded with a glint of happiness in my eyes. My eyes trailed down to the chocolate chip waffle, that he was currently buttering. His eyes flickered over to me and clouded with happiness. I smiled at him and felt my heart beat a million miles. No matter how many times he would look at me I would still get flustered and butteflys would flutter in my stomach.

Michael set the waffle beside me and stood between my legs. He placed his right hand on my knee and his left hand on my hip. A smile spread across my lips, as his eyes trailed over every inch of my face. I blushed under his stare and dropped my head, looking toward my thighs. His hand lightly touched my check which made me lift my head to his gaze.

His smiles widened at my blush and he kissed my nose. "You're so cute." He chuckled, running his hand across my thigh and gripping my hips. My smiled widened and my eyes flickered down to his lips. They flickered back to his eyes that were filled with love, in which stung my heart with such good feelings.

Michael shut his eyes, causing mine to, and crushed his lips against mine. My hand traveled from my thighs to around his neck. Michael smiled into the kiss and pulled away. His forehead was pressed against mine with his eyes staring into mine.

"I love you." I ruined the silence. His smiled widened even more and he repeated "I love you."

"Now lemme eat my waffle." I chuckled, shoving the older boy back and grabbing the waffle. Michael rolled his eyes and started to make himself a waffle.

I sat the plate down then walked over to the silverware and pulled out two forks and a knife. I grabbed to glasses and sat them on the table. I then grabbed the orange juice from the fridge and made my way over to the table.

I sat in my seat and poured the juice for both Michael and I. My eyes trailed over to him as I closed the lid and put it to the side. He seemed so into make the waffle he didn't notice I was staring.

"Stop looking at me." Michael whined, turning and glaring at me. I chuckled and shook my head. He came over and placed his waffle down. I raised a brow as he pour syrup on his plate and tore the waffle apart, dipping it in the syrup and stuffing it into his mouth. I stifled a laugh and shoved some chocolate chip waffle down my mouth.

After we finished eat I had cleaned up and washed some of the dishes. Two arms wrapped around my waist and a pair of lips where pressed against my neck. "I've never been so happy before, now I am"