Today

Girls come on we need to get there on time so we can pick them up rom the airport let's go.

ughhhh really mum really? Its 5:05 am and your waking me up. I screamed from downstairs.

If you hurry we can have maccas on the way. Mum said.

OK I AM HURRYING I AM HURRYING. I said. Who doesn't want McDonalds for breakfast? 

I quickly got up grabbed my wand, put a spell on it to make my bed and clean my room cause it was a mess and walked into my walk in wardrobe. It was a hot day so i put on this pink loose top with high wasted shorts.

I put on a bit of makeup eyeliner and shoot my mascara spilled all over my new carpet! Quickly Chels think what was the undo spell?? Thats Right! Mackashoot give em da boot!

And after that the carpet was back to normal thank god.

"Chelsea hurry up what more do you have to do??" My angry sister said while walking into my walk in wardrobe where I was. To get there you have to open up this fake cupboard push asside some clothes that I don't really like anymore, know the password and then it opens up for you. My password is 8991 the year I was born backwards. Pretty easy right?

Rose I am nearly finish I said while using my wand to do two braids in my hair. I honestly don't know how I would live if I wasn't a wizard! It would be really tough.

Well mum can't be bothered driving today so we are going to be on the magic carpet there and then we are going to poof our car there and drive back. Ok?

Yep whatever I said. Our family is really normal isn't it?

I quickly put my white converse on a went downstairs to see mum and Rose looking pretty excited.

You ready? Mum said

Yep lets go!

We went down to the kitchen and walked in the walk in freezer where the secret lair is and found the magic carpet. 

Shotty up front! My sister said while running to get to the front.

Ok you all in? carpet? Three two one to the International Airport!