Chapter 40 Turn up

Start from the beginning

Clyde:Yea,but a thug like me? people ain't gone like me so I just stayed in Nipseys crew music wise.

Me:Hey if you got it flaunt it right?

I saw him nod and smile.

Clyde:You sound so humble just like Ace,he never told me he had a sister out here.

Me:Long story but im his fam now.

Clyde:That's coo,all tha fam I have is The Slauson Boys.

Me:I was once like that,only had my grandmother and best friend........May I ask what happened?

Clyde:Imma keep it real,cuz that's all I can do....My parents were crack addicts,and my brother got gunned down just cuz he was getting a meal for me and him to eat.That happend like four years ago when I was 18.Since then I just turned to tha homies.

Me:Im sorry for your loss.

Clyde:Don't sweat it,im always smiling no matter what.But i would like to start my career as a singer,don't get that much from Crenshaw....Hey where you from?

Me:Compton

Clyde:Westside right on time

Me:haha yea.

Clyde:You sound so real girl,is it aight I get ya number.....homies and all?

I hesistated and im sure it wouldn't hurt.

I grabbed his phone and entered it in as 'Compton Beauty'

I gave it back to him and he scoffed.

Me:What?

Clyde:Love ya contact name

Me:Shut up,I just don't want ya to forget.

He nodded and lit a blunt.I looked into the crowd to try to find my brother but I couldn't see him.

Clyde:I saw him go to the DJ turntables,over there.

I followed where he pointed and smiled,he was gone show everybody his DJ skills.

Clyde held his hand out and I took it so we can see my brother set off the club.As I was standing against the rail,my phone began to vibrate.I took it out of my clutch and saw August name pop up.The noise began to get louder so I just let it ring.Im sure he will call in the morning like he always does.

Clyde: Yo brother has a gift!

Me:Haha I guess so,he works wonders on that lil laptop he has.

Clyde:Im proud of him

Me:Me too.......so um how long is you guys staying?

Clyde :well 3 days, Nipsey says Atlanta is his second home,prolly the strippers he talking bout.Me I don't like boppers.

Me:Boppers? haha don't like them hoes either.They tryna fuck up my pimpin.

Clyde:You a foolie girl...haha

Me: On tha set cuhh!

Clyde:Damn I like a hood chick!Aye homie wats yo set!

Me:Its called the pretty girl set!wat u reppin?

Clyde:Rolling 60's crip girl...fuck yo set haha

Me:Oh word?*tried to do crip walk*

Clyde:You can't handle that homie!

Me:haha wateva.

Me and Clyde were side to side and stared at the audience who went crazy with the remixes my brother did and then Nipsey ran out to perform some songs. Even Clyde started singing along Nipseys rapping.I was in awe,he had that west coast slang when he sang too.

Me and Clyde talked till the party ended,my brother kept interjecting everytime Clyde would put his hand over my shoulder.I guess for August sake,even tho they havent met.

We walked out the club,along with Ace,Nipsey,and another homeboy.

Nipsey:Aye Ace,no matter where you live,u still gone be a Slauson nigga aight?Imma put you on cuhh cuz you got a gift.

Ace:Always Slauson..im proud of you too.We been boys since diapers and that shit ain't going anywhere.

They were clearly honest drunks,they kept hugging on each other and dapping hands.Me and Clyde separated from them and laughed from a far.

Clyde: They love each other too much! haha

Me:Haha years this is the first time I saw Ace wasted.

Clyde:Shud see him backbone tha day,he would bust out his glock and shit.

He shook his head,I gotta admit he was good looking.I saw ambition in his eyes.He turned back to look at me.

Clyde;What?sumthang on ma face?

Me:Naw...I just see a man with ambition and hunger...you shud take singing very seriously.

Clyde:Uhh I don't know,I just want people to take me seriously.Like I can sing some deep shit.

I nodded and I opened up my arms

Clyde:oh you want a hug?

Me:Yea! we creates a bond a few hours ago.

We hugged and lawd,he smelled so good and his muscles.I needa contain myslef.I guess we been hugging quite awhile till my brother said 'that's my sista nigga'

We broke the hug and grabbed our boys.

Clyde:Im the designated driver tonite.

Me:Me too!! haha but I  ain't that drunk.

Clyde:Ill text you tomorrow girl.

Me:Okay!

I pulled Ace to my side and started walking to his Benz.I shoved him to rje passenger seat and made my way into the driver seat.I took out his keys from his pocket and looked at him.This nigga done fell asleep on me,now how in tha hell im I gone carry him to my crib? ugh

I started his car,im not used to this car at all.We ended up heading home.Stumbling in at 4 in the morning.

The end guys,y'all gone be surprised on what's to come!!

what y'all think?

10 comments/votes

When I mean comments,that shit better be 3 sentences haha