Chapter 24 Naggin

This chapter is dedicated to @ebonibeautixoxo cuz she always voting and commenting on ALL I MEAN ALL chapters.You tha reason why I keep writing especially yo long comments.

*Aug*

After she said that,I couldn't argue back.I was wrong I deserved it.I sighed and took off my clothes and laid next to her.Im not gonna give up is what I keep telling myself.

I tried putting my arm around her but she smacked my hand away.

Me: Im sorry,I really am.Look down on your left hand and tell me who loves you and accepted you the way you are.It was me.Fuck that nigga Donte cuz he ain't shit.

Rae just had her back turned and said nothing.

Me:I didn't do anything stoopid while I left.I thought about it but went against it cuz I care about how it will affect you.Just know I love ya aight?

I bent down and kissed her shoulder and turned around so my back was against hers.

I feel like shit,I ain't on that Future shit either.(A/N:get it?its his song.ill be getting buck up in the club when that songs comes on)

*2 weeks later*

Rae still doesn't wanna talk to me.But imma keep trying.I leave for my tour in 3 days.Imma miss my baby doe,especially her silent treatment.Im always nagging her just so I can see her smile or laugh.

Since she was downstairs.I decided to be dramatic.There was a 7foot shelf by my closet and decided to lay it ontop of me.

Me:HELP I CANT GET UP!!RAE BABY I NEED YA HELP!IM A SKINNY NIGGA WIT SOME TATS IONO NEED BE ANY THINNER.

Rae came rushing in.

Rae: OMG!August are you okay?

She lift the shelf off of me and smirked.

Rae: You were faking

Me: What?how?no I didn't.

Rae pointed to the neatly stacked Jordan's on my bed side table that was on the shelf.

As I was on the floor,I held out my hand so she can pull me up but instead I pulled her ontop of me.

Me:You still Mad at me?

Rar; No,things are said outta spite or anger.And most of the time it doesn't mean anything.

I nodded and she leaned inn and kissed me.I smiled hard,then grabbed her ass just so she know who owns it.

Me:I love you.

Rae;I love you more.

As we talked on the floor for an hour talking about her situation.

Rae: so did you just turned around and came home?

Me:Yupp.I mean I wanted to kill him so bad,I wanted him to hurt just as much as you.I decided to think about the media like :August Alsina doing life in prison for murder.I can't do that when I have my family and you to support.

Rae:My thug.....muah haha....

So what are you gonna do since he's gonna go on tour with you.

Me;Well imma play it cool for awhile since my team really likes him, then hopefully I can leave his ass stranded somewhere haha.

Rae: Just dont do anything stupid aight?I mean it Aug

I nodded and we got up and left to eat at Roscoe's.

This nigga don't know what's coming for him while on this tour.believe that.He battered my girl,he gone get it 2x worse.