Chapter 40 Turn up

Start from the beginning

I grabbed my clutch and ran out,ready to get this night started.I was shocked at his black Mercedes Benz that parked infront of August's gate.

Yesterday,he was driving a Honda accord.

Me:Oh my god,nigga! where did you get this?

Ace:Sis,Nipsey gave me a cut from all the instrumentals I sent him, so for a fat check of $42,000.

Me:Damn

Ace:Don't worry I didn't blow it all on the car,I just put a nice size down payment.

I nodded and opened his door,smells new and glad my brother stopped slanging crack.

Ace got in,and we started driving to this club called Exstacy Club.Once we got out and started walking towards the line,my brother quickly grabbed me and started towards the front of the line.The bouncers looked us up and down till Ace spoke.

Ace:Slauson Boy Ace

Bouncer:Ace of Spades haha here ya go.

After he said that word,the bouncer unclipped the rope and lead us in.Not paying attention to the groans of the people waiting in line.I smiled and we walked in.

It was dark at first but then when the lights cut on,I saw Nipsey Hussles picture from wall to wall.I grabbed onto my brothers arm so tight due to my excitement.

Me:Don't tell me..

Ace:Yes!Surprise *does crip walk*

Me:haha u a foolie bro

Ace embraced me into a hug.

Ace:I wasn't playing when I said I was gonna spoil you.

I smiled and he led me to V.I.P. omgeee I never ever been in V.I.P.

I checked my clothes to make sure im presentable and we approached a tall ass dude with sum braids and a Crenshaw Beanie. my emotions got the best of me

Me:Oh my god that's Nipsey!!

Ace:Aye nigga!This my lil sis I told you bout.

Nipsey:Aye cuhh,she's beautiful.

He took my hand and kissed it.I blushed but Ace cleared his throat.

Ace:Damn crip,she gotta man.

Rae:Yea,but I love your music though.Till tha next marathon haha

Nipsey:Aye I got my number 1 fan haha.Thanks man,I appreciate it cuz a Cali nigga gotta make moves.Thanks to yo brotha who had my back since day 1.feel me?

I nodded and we sat down.Popped bottles and had a good time.Every now and then Ace will leave me but I didn't mind.

I was sipping on sum apple juice & henny till I felt the couch sink in.I looked to my right and saw a nice looking hood guy with a red Crenshaw beanie paired wit a black tee and 501 Levi jeans n chuck taylors.

Me:Hi

Guy:Hey

Me:Not use to the club scene?

Guy:I guess you can say that...im more use to houseparties.

I nodded and sipped some more until he spoke.

Guy:Pretty girl,my name is Clyde.

Me:Im Raelyn,Ace's sister.

Clyde:Oh word?Ace is my nigga,he kept me safe in Crenshaw and told me not to be embarrassed of singing haha

Me:Oh really?You sing?