20

(Amber)

The A-hole has the audacity to lift me up and carry me somehwere in hell.

"Put me down,mister!"

Gio-"shut it,pumpkin,we're going to bath together."

I blushed so hard when he said that, we never had a bath together.

"NO and don't ask."

He smirked and looked at me with admiration

Gio-"why?"

"I said don't ask."

Gio-"But I did, what are you going to do about it?"

This guy drives me crazy

I smirked.

"I'll punch your hard rock abs."

Gio-"Aw,that's so cute."

He was about to say something but his phone started ringing which made me frown.

His face turns into an angry mad man.I think he was bothered that he was interrupted,I need to calm him down before he realese the beast.

I placed my hands at his shoulders and like every other man,he relaxes.

Gio-"What." He spat which made me flinch a little.He may have noticed it because his eyes stared wondered through mine.

Gio-"Alright,I'll be there." His eyes soften when he looked at me.

"What did he say?" Those words blurted out of my mouth without me noticing it.Now I sound like a nosy girl.

You're just concerned about him.My conscious suddenly spoke.

He sighed.

Gio-"Don't worry about me,darling.I will be back."

You shouldn't have said that Gio,Now I'm more concerned about you.

Gio-"please." He begged for me to not question him.

I sighed.

"Alright but you will tell me everything when you come back home."

He smirked.

Gio-"alright." "Stay here,don't go anywhere okay." He added.

Is there something wrong?

I was about to ask him a question but I just shrugged it off.

"Alright." He kissed me on the forehead and was about to leave the house.

"Be safe." I suddenly blurted out.

He smiled.

Gio-"Of course,with these big buff muscles I have.I'm always safe."

I laughed at his confidence.

"Bye."

Gio-"Bye,sweatheart."

Then I head towards the pool.I swiftly turn around and watched him hop inside his lambo and drive off.

Be safe.

What should I expect he's part of the Mafia,scratch that he runs the Italian Mafia.And when I hear Mafia,I would imagine guns and violence firing around the athmosphere.

He's capable of the word violence but me am not.I live in a different world where violence is not very common.

~~

I checked the time and it said. 6:30 p.m.

What took him so long? I hope he's not in trouble.

And with that I looked at the stars above me.I feel relaxed and calm all of my questions inside my head suddenly faded away.Like a dust.

I'm currenlty in my swan floatie,laying on top of it.Relaxing at the soft wind breeze that hit my skin.

I stayed into this position,looking at the sky above me,for a while.

Gio-"I see you're relaxed."

Swiftly turning my head and greeted him with my cheshire smile.

"You're alive!"

He chuckled.

Gio-"Of course I am,silly."

I laughed and hopped out of my floatie and run towards him with my wet body.Yup,I don't care if his suit get wet.Suddenly hugged him and he hugs me back.We stared at each other's eyes and I crashed my lips onto him without hesitation.

Yup,I'm confident.

He kissed me back with passion and dominance.

We didn't dare to move away and trust me I don't want to but I was losing my oxygen,so I broke the contact and catch my breathe.

Gio-"Why would you happily yell to me that "I'm still alive".You know I will never leave you."

"I know but I'm really worried about you."

Gio-"Amber,I run the Italian Mafia-"

"I know but still." I looked down at his chest.

He sighed.and lifted my face up with his finger.

Gio-"Just remember.I would never leave you alone."

I smile.

"I know."

He smiled.

Gio-"Now would stop worrying about me dying." he said in an amuse and command tone.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Alright."

Gio-"that's my baby girl."

I slightly laughed.

"I'm not a baby."

He smirked.

Gio-"I know."

We headed towards the house and decided to watch netflix.We ended up watching "How To get away with Murder."

It's one of my favorites.HaHa I know,It's kinda ironic that I love this show and I'm not capable of the word violence.

don't judge tho,the series is good and actually makes me smart in a way.

We cuddled and headed towards the balcony where he has a fire pit on it.We lit the pit and I grabbed the marshmallows inside the kitchen.

He helped me how to make a fire with a stick and let me tell you it worked.This is an achievement.

"Thanks." I said happily.Sounding like a child who learned something new that is crazy.

Gio-"anyhting for you,sweatheart."

I laughed.

"what's with you,constantly changing the nicknames?"

Gio-"I don't know it's kinda cute to call you different nicknames."

"So if I call you,bunny are you okay with that."

He laughed.

Gio-"bunny?"

"yah."

Gio-"alright,as long as you like zit."

"Oh,I like it so much,It's fits you so good." I said with a smirk.

Gio-"come here." He said with an open arms.

"Catch me first."

And with that I run as fast as I can.

Vote/Comment/Share/Like