9

(Amber)

I was shocked hearing him say that.Huh.Wow I didn't expect that.That was fast.Orrrr maybe I'm deaf and didn't understand what he exactly say.So I snapped.

"What?!" I snapped with my eyes that is so wide and look at him.

He just stared at me for a while,his face was emotionless .It took him awhile to respond,he just stared at me for a long time.

Well this is getting awkward.

Oh god!How long does he kept staring at my eyes.

Giovanni-"I said I want you to meet my parents." Finally he answered!

"Oh." well it's legit.It's happening.

"I would love to meet your parents." I smiled and so does he but his small smile dissappeared quickly.

Giovanni-"Alright."

He held my hands and interwined it.I smiled at his sudden actions.

We entered a room and I was shocked at the sight, the room was painted in gold and red the vibe and the design of the paint is royal.

The room that we entered is a ballroom and there were plenty of poeple.They were dressed in a classy and proffessional way.

And when we entered the room the attention was on us,all eyes were on us and heard some of the ladies gasp in surprise.

then I heard there murmur.

random-girl-"O my god!is that Amber Evans."

yes bitch! just kidding :) yey,somebody noticed me.

I quickly look at the direction of the murmur that I heard and smiled at the two ladies staring at me with a shocked and surprised emotion on their faces.

random-girl2-"O My, it is her,oh god she smiled at us."

We head towards his parents.

Giovanni-"Mother,Father meet-"

Mother-"Amber Evans!"

"Hi nice to mee-"

Mother-"oh my,it is nice to meet you ,finally I crossed out something in my bucket list!"

"I didn't expect that you-"

Mother-"I didn't expect that your date is my son,oh god this is exciting."

Mother-"Alexandra come here!"
She yelled.

And there I see a beautiful girl walking so poise towards us.

When she noticed me her eyes widen and I didn't expect what she did next.

She quickly hugged me and started to cry a little.

"Oh please don't cry."

Alexandra-"oh my,I am a huge fan,I can't believe it that this is real,I can't believe that I will meet you today! *coughs* I'm sorry."