~Chapter Four~

~Gladion's P.O.V~

My eyes fluttered open. I don't recognize this bedding. Where am I? As I looked around, I noticed I was in (y/n)'s main living area. That's when the memories came back, to me. When I looked, to my left, I noticed that someone's arms were around me. Soon, I was able to recognize those arms as (y/n)'s. But, why is (y/n) sleeping next to me. And, why are her arms around me. Isn't it the man that's supposed to put HIS arms around HER?

I tried to get out of (y/n)'s grip, but, it was surprisingly strong, for a girl. Once I realized that I was stuck, in (y/n)'s arms, a slight blush formed across my cheeks. I decided that it'd be best to wait, until (y/n) woke up, to make any sudden moves. I just hope that (y/n)'s mom doesn't find us like this...

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

As I opened my eyes, I noticed that Gladion was still in my arms. I smiled. "Good morning." Gladion said, while turning, to smile at me. "Morning." I replied. Hope I didn't wake Gladion up...

"(y/n)?" "Yes?" "Why did you come down here, to sleep with me?" "Well, I got scared. And, so far, you're the only one I trust. So, I came down, to sleep with you." Gladion seemed taken back, by my statement. "I'm the only one that you trust?" "Well, yeah." "Oh, okay."

I then sat up, and, stretched. I looked over, at Gladion, who was stretching as well. I then started to think. This feeling... Of desire. I feel a desire. But, what is it for?

After a little while, my mom called us, into the dining room. "I made you some biscuits and gravy. I hope you enjoy." My mom said, with a smile, on her face. But, even though she's my mom, I still don't trust her. What if it's poisoned!?

"Um... Mom?" "Yes?" "Is this food poisoned?" My mom gave me a worried look. "No, I wouldn't ever poison my sweet darling daughter. What would give you the idea that I'd want to poison you?" "The fact that I don't trust you." My mom had a look of hurt on her face.

"Gladion, can you do something for me?" "Sure, what is it?" "Can you try some of my food, to make sure that it isn't poisoned?" "I guess so..." Though, when Gladion was about to stab a biscuit, with his fork, I stopped him. "What?" "I'm going to feed you." Gladion's face turned a dark shade of red. I giggled, before feeding Gladion a bite of biscuit. His face turned an even darker shade of red. He's so cute!

Once I was assured that the food wasn't poisoned, I finished off my plate. "Thank you, for breakfast." I said, while putting my dishes in the sink. "You're very welcome..."

I started thinking again. Why is it that I feel safe around Gladion? What is it about him, that makes me feel safe? After all,I don't know him very well. Yet, I feel like I know him so well. Was he an important part of my life, before I lost my memories?     

There you go, another chapter! Are you guys enjoying this story so far? If you are, would you mind letting me know? Oh, and, another thing. I have some more Gladion X Reader stories, if you're interested. You can find them on my profile. That's all for now. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=