~Chapter Two~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

After Looker left, Gladion sat down on a roller chair, and, rolled up to me. He was a few feet away from me. "(y/n), I'm going to try to help you restore your memories. Can you promise me something?" "Depends, what am I promising you?" "I want you to try to obtain your memories. I can only do so much. You also have a role to play, in getting your memories back." I see...

"So, can you promise me to try to get your memories back?" "I can. You're not the only one who wants my memories to come back. I want to remember everything, as well." "Thank you." Gladion said. "You're welcome."

"Okay, so, the first thing we should do, is tell you a bit about yourself." "Okay. So, tell me about myself." "Well, you are Alola's-" "What is Alola?" "That is the name of this region. You're getting off topic." "Sorry..." "Anyway, you are Alola's first champion." "What am I the champion of?" "Oh, that's easy. You're Alola's first Pokémon Champion." "What's a Pokémon?"

~Gladion's P.O.V~

"Are you serious?" I questioned. "Yes. I don't know what a 'Pokémon' is." I'm starting to get really worried, for (y/n). Has she seriously lost every little bit of her memory? "Well, Pokémon are creatures, that are different from humans." "How different?" "Very different. Maybe it'd be better, if I just show you. Would you mind giving me your bag?" "I guess so..." (y/n) then handed me her bag. It seemed like all of her Pokémon were still in there. That's a relief. I pulled out all six of the poke balls. "What are these?" (y/n) questioned. "This is a poke ball." "What does that do?" "You know how humans live in homes?" "Yes." "Well, a poke ball is kind've like a Pokémon's home." "Do all Pokémon live in poke balls?" "No, actually, most Pokémon live in the wild." "Then, why would a Pokémon want to live in a closed capsule. And, how do they even fit in there?" "That's... Actually, that's a good question. I'm afraid I don't have the answers to those questions. But, when a Pokémon lives inside a poke ball, it indicates that it belongs to a trainer." "What's a trainer train?" "A trainer trains Pokémon. That's why they're called 'Pokémon trainers.'" "That makes sense." "Are there any more questions you have, before I bring out your Pokémon?" "A few." Now, normally, I would've groaned, in frustration. But, I don't think that'd help the situation. After all, I agreed to help. I can't go back on my word.

"What are your questions?" "Well, the first one is... If a Pokémon is a creature, unlike humans, why would they allow themselves to be controlled by a human?" "It is true that Pokémon are controlled by humans. But, not in a complete slavery-type way. Trainers care for their Pokémon, and, help them grow. And, in return, the trainer's Pokémon help their trainers out." "I see. So, there's a bond between trainer, and, Pokémon?" "Yes, there is. The bond between trainer, and Pokémon... It's very important." "I think I'm starting to understand Pokémon a bit better now." "I'm glad."

"Okay... I think I'm ready to see my Pokémon." "Okay, then, in that case... Come on out, everyone." I opened each of the poke balls, and, (y/n)'s Pokémon came out. Her team consisted of a Decidueye, Mimikyu, Ribombee, Salazzle, Bewear, and a Sandslash. A well-rounded team. No wonder (y/n)'s the champion.

"So, does anything-" When I looked at (y/n), she was hiding, behind the test table. "Y-You didn't t-tell me t-that the P-Pokémon were s-so scary..." Oh dear... This may cause a lot of problems. "Trust me, they aren't scary. And, they don't want to harm you." (y/n) didn't seem to believe me, because, she kept hiding, behind the test table. "Do you want to stay there, while I introduce them to you?" "I guess..." I sighed, while trying to make sure that I remembered all of (y/n)'s nicknames for her Pokémon.

"This is Decidueye, your first Pokémon. You nicknamed it 'Hoot Hoot.'" Decidueye started at (y/n), as if it knew that something was wrong with (y/n). "Next is Mimikyu. I believe this nickname was... Hm... What was it again? Oh, right, it was Puppet." "It's kind've creepy...." (y/n)'s Mimikyu made a sound, that I guessed was a sound of sadness. Poor Pokémon...

"This is your Ribombee. I believe your nickname for it was Emily." "She's kind've cute..." (y/n) said, with a small smile on her face. Ribombee cried, in happiness. At least (y/n) isn't afraid of all of them. "This is Salazzle, which you nicknamed it, 'Toxic.'" "It does look like it could poison someone... Please, don't poison me..." Salazzle gave me a sad look. I really feel bad for these Pokémon, having their trainer completely forget about them, and such...

"This is your Bewear." "Aw, it's so cute! What did I nickname this cutie?" "Mr. Cuddly." I had to hold back a laugh. I mean, who nicknames their Pokémon such a ridiculous name? "I can see why I'd nickname it Mr. Cuddly." "And, the last one?" "This one's a Sandslash." "Nickname?" "Ice Block." "Okay."

Even though (y/n) looked a bit more at ease, she still looked very afraid. Especially at Decidueye, Mimikyu, Salazzle, and Sandslash. She seemed a bit more okay with Ribombee, and Bewear. But, I still decided to send all of them back to their poke balls. "So, that was my Pokémon team?" "Yes.""Most of them seem scary." (y/n) said, while coming out of her hiding spot. I started to get worried. She's changed so much... With losing her memory, and all...Will I be able to restore (y/n)'s memories? I sure hope so...     

Please don't hate on your Pokemon team. I couldn't use my team, in my moon game, because, it only consists of legendarily Pokemon (I'm so lame!). So, I just tried to give you a well-rounded team. Also, you're welcome to change the nicknames, if you want. But, in the story, they'll be what I already put down. Also, I started with Decidueye (Because, it looked so awesome!) So, yeah, I know a lot of people don't like it, but, guess what? This is my story! And, that means you're stuck with Decidueye! Please, don't hate... Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=