The Difference Between Love and Lust ::33::

Start from the beginning

“Let me give you a back massage. Skylar says I'm the best at giving them.” she grabbed his hand excitedly, knowing there was something she could finally do to help him. He gave her a skeptical look, really doubting the idea would help him.

“I don't know Len-”

“Please? I always feel useless to your problems. Physical things are what I'm best at.” she whispered that last part in his ear. He shivered as she said this, finally agreeing. She smiled, and pulled him up to sit by the fireplace. She placed a small pillow down a few feet away, motioning for him to lay down. He grunted as he descended to the floor. Just as he was about to lay his chest down on the rug, she stopped him.

“Before you do that, take off your shirt.” she ordered. He widened his eyes a bit, raising an eyebrow at this.

“You want me to... no. Why?” he watched her kneel down to face him.

“Because it will be much easier to work your knots if there is no thick cloth between my hands and your muscles. Plus we're right by the fire, and you're wearing a wool frock coat... with a shit ton of buttons might I add.” she laughed at that last part. His mind was brought back to the night she had sexually attacked him in his office, complaining about how many buttons there were to unfasten on his shirt. He smirked, the corner of his lips twitching up as he did so.

“Fine.” he began to unbutton his shirt, but his hands were snatched away from his body by hers.

“Wait,” she said coyly, “Let me do it.” she bit her lip. He rolled his eyes, and propped himself up on his elbows. She slowly undid each button, for which she counted thirteen.

“Part of me thinks this is just you sneakily trying to seduce me.” he inquired, seeing the look of amusement on her face.

“Well tell that part of you that it is sadly mistaken. If I was trying to seduce you it would be going much faster, and not nearly as gentle.” she finally undid the last button.

“So you like it rough then? I daresay that is the sexiest thing I've ever learned about you.” he laughed.

“Not rough necessarily... I just feel like it will be very clumsy for my inexperience. Gentleness does not usually come with clumsy.” she explained, realizing that he wore an undershirt as she pulled the frock coat from his body.

“Well this is annoying.” she smiled, lifting the t-shirt over his head. She sat there, eyes scanning his torso not in lust, but in complete amazement. She ran her fingers over a few of his scars gently, causing him to suddenly feel self conscious. He attempted to move his arms in front of his body, shielding his skin from her eyes.

“Don't,” she pushed them away continuing to look over his body. She had noticed how toned he was, something she would have never guessed hiding behind his thick black clad outfits. She almost wondered if he had ever worked out like most of the muggle men or like Quidditch players did. Nonetheless, he was very easy on the eyes.

“I... This is embarrassing...” he looked down at the ground, ashamed of the scars that were scattered everywhere around his torso. She knitted her eyebrows together, resting a hand on the back of his neck, forcing him to look up at her.

“Why? You're beautiful. These,” she ran her fingers over the scars on his back, “are just the pieces of your life that you are finally letting me see. There is no reason to be embarrassed.” her eyes glistened with the light of the fire, causing his heart to skip a beat. He pulled her forward instantly, his lips pressing against hers with a tenderness that was also extremely passionate. She pulled away, telling him to turn over so she could properly massage his back muscles. He put his arms underneath the pillow, supporting his head. She rested her legs on either side of him, sitting on the very end of his back slightly. She began to work at the muscles in his shoulders first, feeling lumps upon lumps that needed to be massaged out. She began to work her way down, reaching below his shoulder blade when she touched a very tender spot. He groaned at this, because it had felt so terrific that he even let out a small amount of drool, which he wiped up instantly in fear of her noticing it.

“Did that feel good?” she laughed.

“Your hands are like magic my dear.” he mused, a smile on his face as he felt her hands continue to make his back feel better than it had in years.

“So imagine what they can do in other areas of your body as well.” she whispered into his ear, her hot breath skimming along the side of his face. She felt his shiver beneath her, causing her to smile in triumph.

“Do not even get me thinking about that. That is a subject for an entirely different day. For now, I am just glad to take your mind off of the day's events.” he said sarcastically.

“Oh yes. Thank you for letting me pleasure in order to take away from my emotional distraught.” she rolled her eyes with sarcasm dripping from her voice. He smiled, closing his eyes to focus on nothing but the sweet sound of her voice and the feel of her hands against his warm back.

“I am very sorry about today.” he attempted to soothe her feelings.

“There is a time to talk about that... but it's not now. Perhaps tomorrow we will discuss it, but not tonight. I just want to help you for now.” she pressed into the middle and small of his back, cracking it properly. It was as if the tension had flowed from his muscles into her fingertips. His back felt normal, which he didn't think was possible. He let out a deep sigh, wondering to himself how he had ever grabbed ahold of a girl like Lennocelia Kingsleigh.