Emma looks at me and said "So is true, you like her huh?"

I nod and answer "Yes."

"Congratulation. Welcome to the club." Emma said.

"What do mean club? Hello, I'm still have in anyone." Mark said.

"Shut up Mark. I know you like her." Emma said with her annoyed face.

"Who are you talking about?" Mark answer as if he doesn't know anything.

Emma mouthed 'Wendy'. Mark eyes widen in shock.

"Should I say it louder?" Emma said.

"Don't." Mark said in panic. We just laugh.

Then we continue talking and joking around. I keep on looking at the clock and hoping that Hayoung will come.

It's was 10 o'clock and I was keep on waiting for the bell to ring but it didn't. But Emma phone did. She smile and shoe me who is calling and it was Hayoung.

She picks it up and turns it to loud speaker. The she said "Hi Hayoung. Why are you calling?"

"Hi Emma."

Just listening to her make my heart beat. What a sweet voice.

"Look, I can't come to your private party today. Arvin is akin me to have dinner with him since their parents is not home and he hates to eat alone. Sorry." Hayoung said.

What? Why? Hayoung please come. At least I can see your face. Stupid Arvin. Just eat alone. What's the problem with eating alone?

"Why don't you bring Arvin along with you? At least I can talk with him." Wendy said. I look at Mark and I can see that his jealous. I wanted to say to Mark that he doesn't need to be jealous because Arvin is a gay. But I promise Arvin that I'm not going to tell anyone.

"Can I bring him with me?"

"Yes. Of course you can."

"Wait I ask him." Hayoung said. Then I can hear her asking.

After a few second she said "Okay, the. Will be on our way."

"Okay. Cool. We will be waiting." Emma said.

Then they hang up. After a few minutes, the door bell ring. I got really excited and happy. When Wendy opens the door, there she is, the girl that stole my heart with a bright and sweet smile.

When she walks in, our eyes meet and she stop. Then Arvin taps her shoulder and asks "Are you okay Hayoung?"

Hayoung look at him and smile saying him that she's fine and continue to walk in without looking at me and straight to the kitchen where Emma is.

My eyes keep on looking at her and I couldn't move my eyes from her. Today, I'm going to try talking to her. I don't care.

Then I someone tap my back. I turn around and it was Arvin.

"Stop looking. She won't feel comfortable." Arvin said.

"Sorry."

"It's fine." Arvin said and walks away to where the food is.

We keep on talking and laughing. Hayoung didn't talk much. She just laugh and talk when she need to. She looks uncomfortable with me and the guys are her. I wonder why?

Then Jake takes out a beer from the fridge and offer to us the beer. When it comes to Hayoung turn she declines it. Jake raised his eyebrow and said "You don't drink."

"No. I just don't like the smell so much." She said and I can hear her voice was shaky.

"You're just like Emma and Wendy then. They don't drink too." Jake said.