six

Hey guys... Sorry for not updating for a long time... I've been busy this past few days...I promise I will update constantly every Sunday start from next week...I'll update 3 chapter today since I'm going to be very busy tomorrow... ENJOY!!!

xoxo

....................................................

SEHUN

Waking up with a big smile on face is just weird. Because basically, I'm not a fan of waking up early especially on weekend. But the dream that I dream about make everything better. If this is my dream every day, I will be more than happy to wake up early.

I quickly get ready and walk down. Jake and Mark look at me with a shock.

"Wow. That's first. Sehun is awake at 9 o'clock. On weekend." Mark sarcastically

"Shut up, Mark." I said and hit his arm.

Jake and Mark just laugh. "What happen? Did Hayoung come in your dream?" Jake said.

I smile and said "You think?"

"Oh God, You are really doomed. You like her don't you." Jake said.

"No I don't." I said still not sure.

"Of course not. Because you love her, that's why." Jake said.

"Well the truth is I'm not sure." I said.

"What do you mean you're not sure. You love her. Why am I'm confident is because I'm like that too. Why do you think I always wake up early?" Mark said looking at me with her eyebrow up.

"Because you always dream about Wendy?"

"There you go. That girl just never leaves me even in dream." Mark said in sigh.

Jake laughs and said "Admit it Sehun. You love her. Because that happen to me to. I never get to sleep because I keep on thinking about Emma. In my sleep, she will always be there. And when I wake up, I continue thinking about her."

"But guys, I just meet her. I never talk to her. Well, I did once. Asking her name, but she ran away. Isn't it stupid to fall in love even if we just meet once and never talk before."

"Nope. It's not stupid. Why, because the same thing happen to me." Mark said.

"Me too." Jake said.

I look at them in shock.

"Believe it. This stupid playboy falls in love with Wendy when I saw her with Emma for the first time at the school library." Mark said.

"Mine was when I saw Mark talking to her at the basketball court." Jake said.

"The different between me and Jake is, Jake told Emma that I like her and I still keep my feeling."

"Look Sehun, It's not a crime to fall in love at the first sight. It's normal. Just admit it, you love her. We'll support you."

Maybe they are right. I do love Hayoung. She's always in my mind and my dream. She never left even for once. Maybe on Monday I can tell Arvin about this. And I hope he can help me know Hayoung.

"Yah! What are you thinking about?" Jake said.

"Nothing. I was just thinking about my feeling toward Hayoung."

"So. What is it? Is it love, like or just a stupid feeling?"

"It's love. It's always been love since the first time I saw her."