five

SEHUN

I was walking on my way back from college and I plan to stop by at one of store to buy some drinks. When I was walking toward the store, I saw Hayoung at the cashier. Looking at her smiling sweetly make my heart flutters. That's the first time I saw her smiling closely. She has such a beautiful smile.

I walk in the store and grab a can of soda and walk to the cashier to pay. My heart was skipping at beat.

I was lining up while looking at her smile. When it was my turn, I smile at her but her smile quickly washes off from her face and was replace with a shock face.

"Is this all?" She asks not looking at me.

"Yes. That's all." I said still smiling like an idiot person.

She said the amount that I need to pay and I give her my money. Our skin touches when she was taking the money and my heart stop. Just a simple touch from make my heart stop. How will my heart react if I hug her or kiss her?

"Thank you. Please do come again." She said as a politeness.

"Oh, I'm planning on it." I said and walk away leaving her shock.

I look back and I saw something that I don't want to see. She looks scared. Why? Why is she so scared of me?

I was keep on thinking about that all the way home. Once I arrive at home. I walk in my room and lock myself. I throw my bag on the chair and jump on the bed. I was lying with my right arm covering my eyes and I seems like can't get rid of Hayoung face and the way she look scared when I said that I'm planning on it.

I need help and only one person can help me. I quickly take my phone and call that person. In just two beep, she pick up.

"Hi cousin. How are you? Why are you calling me?" the person said

"I'm fine. How are you? Just, I wanted to talk to my sweet cousin."

"Shut up Sehun. I know you won't call me if something happen. What is it?"

"You know me so well, Namjoo noona."

"I'm the only sister you have. Live with it. So what is it? Tell me."

"I don't know how to say this." I sigh.

"Sehun is everything fine there. Is aunty and uncle okay? Are you okay? Did something happen?" concern can be heard in her voice.

"Yes everything is fine. Mom and dad are fine."

"Then, what is it?"

We were quiet for awhile. Then Namjoo noona said "Sehun, is it about a girl?"

That's why I love her so much. Because she know me so well.

"How did you know?"

"Sehun, I've been your sister like from forever. And we are very close to each other. You always come to me if you have problem. So tell me. Who is this girl?"

I take a deep breath and let it go. Once I calm myself down I told her about Hayoung.

"Hayoung. She so lovely, beautiful and sweet girl. But she doesn't talk to strangers or any guy in the school. The first time I saw her was when I bump into her. She looks so beautiful that time. I even stalk her for three weeks in a row."

"Okay. Then what is the problem?"

"The problem is I try to talk to her and know her. But she keeps on running away from me. She even looks scared if she's around a guy. I can see it."

"She's just like me." Namjoo noona said.

Sh*t. Sehun. What was that? You make her remember.