HAYOUNG

Hi, I'm Oh Hayoung and I'm 21 years old and a junior in on of the college in Manila, Philippines. I'm basically from Korea but I move her just a few months ago. Right after I finish my school there, I pack my bag and came to Philippines with one of my best friend, Arvin. His half Korean, half Filipino. His very good and outgoing guy. I meet him when I was 15 years old. He was a new transfer boy in our school and sit beside me. His older then me by 2 years. He try to talk to me and be my friends but I ignore him since I prefer being alone and don't make friends especially with a guy.

He tries every single time to talk to me and never give up making me talk to him. Until one day, I was been bully by one of the girls group in the school and he came and save me. Since that day, I know his a good guy and we become best friends since that day.

Every girl in the school was jealous with me because he was one of the hot guys and every girl in the school have crush on him.

Only he knows my secret and I know his secret and we promise to never tell anyone about our secret to anyone. He help me a lot coming her and let me even stay in one of his brother apartment since his brother isn't staying in Philippines and been immigrated to Canada three years ago and give the apartment to him.

My plan here is just to focus on my studies and work so that I can have my own simple and small life. I don't want to be attached or have any planning to be in any relationship with any boy. I am so scared with them and I hate them so much except Arvin and his family.

I was able to keep myself away from any guy in this college until one day I bump in to a very tall guy. I think his 6'0. Since that day, I realize he keep on looking at me and even follow me and it's creeping me out. He tries to talk to me once but I lie and said that I have class to attend and run away from him. I don't know what his problem is. I apologize when I bump into him last time. But why is he still bothering me.

I won't be in the café ifhe is there. I will try to do anything to just make sure his not near me but Istill fail. He is basically everywhere. I just hope he'll stop following me. Ijust want to start and finish my college year without any stress and drama. Ihave enough drama in my life and I really hope I won't have any drama here.