twenty two

2 YEARS LATER

HAYOUNG

At last I'm graduating. I can't believe that I'm graduating. Last 3 years, I really thought that I won't be furthering my studies and graduating from college. Now look at me. I'm wearing my convocation robe.

I heard someone knocking on my door and I know who it is. I take a look at myself for the last time and smile. I'm wearing my lace skater dress with contrast duck egg skirt and tonal tie belt. 

It was my mother dress

It was my mother dress. I really want to bring her to my convocation and by wearing her dress make me feels that she's near me and watching me.

I went to open my dress and there stand my handsome boyfriend smiling at me. I smile back at him and ask how to I look.

"You look beautiful as always. Shall we go now?"

I nod and walk out the room with my bag and robe. He took my robe from me and lock the door. Then we walk to his car and drive straight to the college.

When we arrive, I kiss him goodbye and walk to my friends.

SEHUN

Looking at my girl walking on the stage make me smile. She looks so happy and proud of herself.

"Her mother must be very happy looking at what she achieves from haven." Arvin said looking at her with proud face.

I smile and nod. I can't agree more. Then I remember that I wanted to ask Arvin something so I ask.

"Hey Arvin, I have something to ask you?"

He looks at me and look back at the stage and ask "What is it?"

I take out a box from my pocket and give it him and ask him to open it. Once he opens it, he asks "What is this, Sehun?"

"A ring. I thought of proposing her tonight at our family dinner. I want to make her officially mine and I got a job in Korea and my family will be moving back there too. So I thought about bringing her with me." Then I stop for awhile and take a deep breath. Then I continue. "Since you are the only family she has and she really love you as her brother, so I thought about asking your permission. So will you allow me to marry your sister, Arvin?"

I look at him and saw no expression and I start to worry. Is he going to say no. The he look at me and smile. Then he said "Of course I'll say yes. But you need to ask my mother first. But one thing I know she will be really happy to hear this. Now shall we go now? She must be waiting for us outside." He said and giving back the box at me.

We stand up and walk out the hall and try to find where Hayoung is. Then I saw there talking with her friends. We walk toward her and I said "Congratulation, angel."

She beam and said thank you. Then she hugs Arvin and I heard Arvin said "Congratulation, baby girl. I and mom are proud of you."

Why is he still calling my angel, baby girl? I really don't understand that. Then they break the hug and she smile.