🔼 Author's Note 🔼

[The original content of this chapter doesn't have a bearing anymore so I have to edit that out.]

***

I'd like to apologize, first of all, to the many hearts this news might break.

But..

I've been meaning to tell you all about this and it is the first time (or second time maybe?) that I'm telling this.

.

.

.

.

Myungsoo is married...to me.
.

Yep, the media above is our family photo. Myungsoo, Ken and the ugly me.

.

Second, I'd like to extend my gratitude to all of you my lovely and handsome readers for reading this far. Your votes and comments were all very much appreciated.

The Author's note won't be complete if some of you are not tagged here.

I'd like to thank my sunbaes and sisters SWHFantasy and Alwaysnamu for the support, words of encouragement and silly chats in this story. But of course, nothing beats a good friendship developed along the way, AmatullahSumaya (our squad's maknae) and DemonGirl14281989 to name a few. You guys are amazing!

I started with a follower or two, chatted with a follower or two, exchanged pleasantries with a follower or two. Now, I have all of you my dearest. Can you promise me something? Please stay with me until the end 'coz I really hate the feeling of being left and rejected.
.

Lastly, please don't criticize me for writing this because this is my note. This is my 'Author's Note.' [Hahaha!]

Violent reactions are welcome in the comments section though, just don't drop bombs.

So..

I love you guys and 'till we meet again.

Love and always,

Cris Nam-Kim-Park-Im-Kang-Bhuwakul

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*