Chapter 13

I am so disappointed in the last chapter.  I am gonna go and re-write it soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I was sitting in my room I just stared and stared at the pictures of my dad and me. And I was remembering all these memories that I had locked away for years.

**FLASHBACK 7 YEARS AGO **

“DADDY!!!” I screamed as I did everyday when he came home.

“Hello Princess” he would say and I would smile up at him.

“Guess what happened today?”

“What! Tell me I am dying to know.”

“I got new converse!” 

“Really? And what do they look like?” 

“They are just regular converse Daddy”

“Well alright then Princess let’s go see what Mommy’s making us for dinner.” And he picked me up and carried me into the kitchen.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I smiled at the thought of those converse. I had never really been a girly-girl. I loved converse and still did.

“DeDe? Where are you? Are you in your room?” Before I had the chance to answer Raf came in to my room.

“Looks like you found me so why are you looking for me?” This was a little weird because as much as I loved the guys Raf and I never completely became very close to each other.

“De you can’t avoid it anymore” I knew what was coming but I didn’t want to think about it. “You have to tell us when you leaving.”

“Iamleavinginthreedays” I said as fast as I could hopping I wouldn’t have to say it a second time.

“3 days?” That’s all he said then he left. I kept on thing about how strange that was. But whatever. My phone started ringing and it was my idiot brother calling.

“What do you want?” I said trying to sound as annoyed as possible.

“Well hello to you to. And I want to know what time you are coming home on Saturday.”

“Check the airline information stuff don’t ask me. “

“Fine so how’s it going at dad’s.”? Yeah I hadn’t told them I wasn’t staying with them.

“Wonderful now bye!” And with that I hung up.

I threw a pillow at the wall knowing I had to start packing. I walked down stairs to get some of my things and there sat a note.

You are leaving in 3 days! Why the hell didn’t you tell us?  I am super mad at you! But I still love you.

 -JOSH!

I rolled my eyes only Josh would leave a note like that.  I had been gone for a week and a half so I had missed half a week of school because we had a week off.

I went into the TV room and turned on the TV not to my surprise it was on ESPEN.  I went to change it and ended up watching ‘Spongebob Squarepants.’ (A/N that show is awesome no doubting it! J)

“No Spongbob in this house but back on ESPEN!” James said jokingly but I could hear a slight sense of seriousness.

I held my hands up in defense.” Well first things first is ‘Spongbob Squarepants’ not ‘Spongebob’. Next nothing good is on ESPEN they are just going over highlights from the last game so chill.”

“Alright…so what is this episode about” James asked jumping on the couch next to me. You would never believe that a year 19 old was acting like a 5 year old.

“They are going camping!”

“No duh”

“Ohh yay it’s Spongebob” Dean yelled jumping on the other side of me. “

“No it’s ‘Spongebob Squarepants’” James corrected him in a very serious tone and I couldn’t help but laugh. Next thing I knew all 6 of us were watching Spongebob.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don’t know why but I am having migraines and it’s not fun so it’s been really hard to type. This is super short and I’m sorry.

Update-Early update: 5 votes and 5 comments otherwise I will see you all next Friday