Chapter 3

Hey sorry for the really late night update but I have been really busy. This chapter is some what of a filler but there are some important things in here so just read it please.

 picture to the right is of Katie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson’s (dad) POV

“She is failing the seventh grade Jackson” Angela said as she cried over the phone. Delia is a great kid I just think Angela wants me to come see how good she is doing without  me. 

“I want Delia to come live with me” As I tried to convince Angela that she would be on the right track if she came in lived with me. I care a lot about my daughter but she made the choice to stay with her mom in New York instead of wanting to go to Georgia with Rachel and I. 

“If Delia wanted to go to with you to Georgia she would have but she lives with me I have custody over her and you don’t!” Angela screamed at me but by now I was used to that because of all the fights we had over Delia.

“Then give up custody of her and give me custody.” I was now equally mad, Angela was making me sound like I left her and Delia own there own. I just wasn’t in love with Angela and when she filed for divorce I was not exactly sad. 

“I would NEVER give up my family, much less my daughter” Her words stung as she accused me of giving up my daughter. 

As soon as I hung up I realized that I don’t miss my daughter Delia. She is a huge trouble maker and is very disrespectful to Rebecca and our two kids Michael and Katie. Michael is 15 almost 16 and Katie is 13, the same age as Delia but she will not put up with my family and as long as Delia is disrespectful to my family she is not welcome here. 

“Dad!!!” Katie yelled

“What do you need Katie?” I answered her back

“Look at this shirt. I can not wear this it is wayyyy to long.”

“I don’t see a problem.” Michael added as he walked into the kitchen

“I need a new shirt this shirt is normally right above my belly button and now its down at the top of my jeans!” 

“Katie call down it’s just a shirt here is $50 now go just go buy yourself a new one.” 

“Yay thank you Daddy I love you!”

As soon as my hone rang I knew I shouldn’t have picked it up. It was Delia calling me and I didn’t want to answer her now but I couldn’t tell myself not to pick it up. It turns out the call was that she needed to barrow money. Who does she think she is? She needed $25 to pay back her friend, if she needed money get a job don’t go complaining about how you need money.

****************************************************************************************************

Delia’s POV

Uhhhhhhh I cant believe he hung up on me! All I needed was for him to send me $25 for me to pay back Nicole from the last time we went shopping but no he can’t give his daughter any money because I am a complete bitch. And thats in his own words he called me a devil and a bitch. It makes me feel worthless when people call me those names because my parents used to call me that when I was a baby and toddler. 

I am going to Juvie in a couple of days. I hate going to Juvie but I love being away from my home. I hate going there becuase the jail guards are super rude and mean. I have a cell roommate who’s name is Micky she is super nice. Her name isn’t really Micky but everybody calls her Micky. Everybody there calls me Deals because I used to make drug deals. I know some of the people in Juvie I used to sell drugs to them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope this was long enough for ya’ll 

I wont be able to upload till wednesday so I am sorry

upload-Wednesday