Chapter One

=(y/n)=

Huh?? Where am I..? I thought I died in that car crash... Did I get saved?... Oh my gosh, whats that shouting.. It's so loud.. and annoying. What a drag. 

"NEJI?!?! NEJI!! ARE YOU OKAY? YOU JUST RECOVERED FROM THE BATTLE WITH THAT SOUND NINJA AND YOU HAD AN ARROW GONE THROUGH YOU! ARE YOU OKAY?! NEJI HYUGA ANSWER ME!!!" 

Who's talking to me..? Where am I?

(y/n) sits up and notices that you're in a hospital. (y/n) sits up from the bed in the hospital and sees a girl with brown hair and big brown eyes. 

Who is that?

"Huh??" (y/n) said, "Who are you?" 

"Ohmygosh. Yourinjurywasthatbadthatyouforgotme!??!?" that girl replied with, really fast.

"Chill. Speak slower. I can't even understand a single word you're saying when you speak too fast," (y/n) said.

"Oh, sorry Neji."

Neji??!?? So apparently I am Neji now?!

"Okay so what is your name?? My eyes aren't that focused yet so I can't really see your face properly," (y/n) said, trying to make a successful excuse.

"Oh!! You scared me Neji! I thought that you actually forgot me! I'm TenTen!! Your teammate!" 

"Oh okay. So.. what happened to me?" 

"Well, I don't know every detail but I heard this from Lady Tsunade. She said that she and the medical corps found you laying on the ground in the forest after defeating the sound ninja for the "Retrieve Sasuke Mission." She said you were unconscious! Luckily, you weren't dead. But then they brought you and Choji back to heal you. Lady Hokage saw that you had a hole through your left shoulder area and she had to do surgery. So now you're here after your surgery."

Okay so.. I died in my other life? And now I live as Neji Hyuga? This is not making any sense. I don't know how I got into Neji's life.. What the heck?! I know I am a Naruto series fan but like.. I never thought I would be living as one of the characters! 

"Oh okay. When will I be able to get out of the hospital?" (y/n) asked. 

"To be honest, I don't really know. Maybe in a few days," TenTen said. 

"Okay thanks. You should go back to your training then."

"Alright Neji, get well soon!"

And TenTen leaves the room. 

Okay, I admit.. This is kind of awesome that I'm living in my favourite anime!! But how did I get into Neji's life?!.. This is way weird. I should just wait it out until my wound gets better. 

And (y/n) falls asleep.

Hey!! Hope you liked the first chapter! :)

TBH, I won't relate (y/n)'s life to the real Neji life story in the real anime so I think I might throw in some parts that I made up! If that's okay with you :)

MUST READ!!!!! --> For this fanfiction, whoever character you are, (Neji, Hinata, Sasuke etc..), you will be in their gender. So right now, this is in Neji's perspective so you guys have to pretend your a boy xD SORRY ABOUT THAT!! <3 

-Tracy