Chapter 2 : Meeting Him

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! The traffic is REALLY BAD! The cars aren't moving at all!" your mom cut you off before you could complain.

You sighed. You were the one who should complain since your mom forced you to wait as she would pick you up. If she didn't, you would go home with Naeun just now.

But her voice sounded so tired already. Being in a traffic for hours of course took up a lot of her energy.

"When will you arrive here?" you asked softly.

"Soon, honey, soon. The meeting was longer than I expected too, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine, eomma. I can just take a bus from here," I assured here. "You sounded so tired, just go home straight."

"What? No, Y/N, what are you talking about? I told you to not go anywhere alone especially at night!"

My mom was a bit too protective since when I was small, I almost get kidnapped by a strange man.

You sighed again. "Okay, I'll wait for you."

"I'll be fast, honey. Please wait for me," she said before she hung up the call.

You moved to the seat next to the window and stared outside. It was snowing. It's the first snow this year and it was so beautiful until you stared at it the whole time.

---

It was 9 p.m. Your mom had not arrived yet. You had enough. You were going to go home with the bus no matter what if she didn't arrived in 15 minutes.

You flinched when suddenly a security tapped on your shoulder a few times. "Excuse me, it's already nine, we need to close right now."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm still waiting for my mom. May I stay here for 15 more minutes please?" you pleaded.

The security immediately replied, "I'm sorry but we need to close right now. We need to prepare for the next event tomorrow. You can just wait outside."

'What? Wait outside? Are you kidding me? It's freakin snowing right now.'

"But--"

You were about to blurted out your thoughts when suddenly he pushed you outside and said, "I'm sorry. Please wait outside. Thank you!"

"YAH! You don't have to push me like that, asshole!" you shouted at him. He ignored you and walked away to lock all the doors.

It was very cold outside since the snow was falling already. You started to shiver and your lips was starting to freeze. It had just been 10 minutes but you couldn't stand it anymore.

Suddenly, the lights in the building were turned off and someone poked your back. You turned around to see who poked you and you couldn't believe who you saw. A cute guy was standing behind you with a warm smile, with 8 other guys behind you.

"What are you doing here? Waiting for us? And why are you waiting outside?" he asked with a smile.

Your mind was still processing on what was happening at that time, and who actually were standing right in front of you.

The guy waved in front of your face, showing off a confused face. You blinked a few times before coming of to your senses.

"Baek-- Baekhyun oppa?!?" you freaked out.

Baekhyun chuckled. "Are you that shocked?"

You gulped and nodded slowly.

"What are you doing here? You haven't answered my question," Baekhyun asked again.

"Ahh, I'm waiting for my mom to pick me--me up and the security told me to-- to wait outside since he-- he need to close the-- the building," you ended up stuttering a lot. You didn't know whether it was because of the cold weather that made you shivered, or because EXO were standing in front of you, looking right at you.

Baekhyun gave you a pity face. "You're freezing."

Just then, his eyes turned wide. "Oh I remember you! You are the one who blushed a lot and gave the the strawberries right? Thank you, the strawberries are very sweet."

He stopped for a moment and continued, "You are shivering a lot. When will your mom pick you up? It's getting colder."

You were so surprised that he actually remembered you, and how he was really caring towards you. Well, to be honest, not really because you knew that Baekhyun always care about his fans.

"I don't kn--know. I'll try to ca--call her ag--again." This time you were sure that the stutter was because you were freezing.

You quickly called your mom and the result was disappointing.

"There's no reply," you looked up to see Baekhyun's face.

"Try to call one more time," he said with a worried face.

"Okay." You tried to call her again but the answer was still the same.

You looked up again and shook your head.

"Uhm, wait here okay? I'll be back soon!" Baekhyun asked half of the members to go with him while the others were staying outside with you.

Five minutes later, Baekhyun came back, "We discussed about it already. You come with us first, because it's dangerous for a girl like you to stay outside this late."

"M--ME???" you were very shocked with what he just said. "I come with you?? Where? Am I allowed to?"

"Calm down!" he grinned. "You may stay in our dorm but.." he paused for a while and continued, "I don't think our manager will let us though, so be careful and don't be noisy. We will hide you from him."

'This.. doesn't make sense at all. They can just tell their manager or someone else to bring me to a safe place, or even to my house. Why.. their dorm?'

"But how come you easily let a fan stay in your dorm? Like how about your privacy?" You asked, confusion was written all over your face.

"It's okay, I know that you're a very nice girl. You won't do like what the sasaeng do right?" Baekhyun smiled.

You bit your lips.

'Okay let's think about the oddness later. I'm freezing cold right now, I should just go with them. Besides, it's Baekhyun, the love of my life who offered me. How dumb can a person be to not take the chance?'

"Of course I won't," you smiled.

"Then we're all okay with that. Since you're shivering so much, you need a place to warm up," Baekhyun replied.

"We have been discussing about you this whole time but we haven't know your name. What's your name?" Xiumin suddenly stepped in.

You smiled. "Oh my name is--"

Your line was cut off when a car suddenly honked.

________________

Author's Note:
Yeeyy done with chapter 2! Is it nice? Or boring? Please comment and vote for mee. And keep reading! Thank youu 😊

Update:
It's EDITED already! Hope this one is much better than before~