Madame Stiletto

I tweeted Harry about Magnus being a drag queen recently and responded to the drag name with "I'll put it in the suggestion box" so if it doesn't happen on the show, here's my take on Magnus being a drag queen. Enjoy!

"Uh....Magnus? Do you want to tell me what this is?"

"What are you talking about?" As Magnus came around the corner, he noticed that Alec was holding an old photo in his hands. "Oh. I see you found remnants of my life in the 80's. Where did you find this?"

"In the closet behind a stack of boxes. Why do you have this stuff? And more importantly, why is it hidden?"

Magnus took the photo from Alec's hands. Immediately his face lit up with a smile and he began to chuckle. "Ah. Madame Stiletto. It's been too long."

Alec glanced at the photo and back to Magnus. "Madame Stiletto? Who's she?"

Magnus smiled broadly. "An old friend of mine from back in the day. Maybe I could introduce you to her one day."

Alec looked back down at the photo. There was something oddly familiar about Madame Stiletto. Her eyes looked familiar as well as a few more of her facial features. Masked under a lot of makeup, it was hard to tell why this lady looked so familiar to him. "Sure. She looks like a nice lady. Is she a warlock too?"

Magnus shrugged a shoulder. "Sure. I guess you could call her that. Either way she's a lovely lady and I know for a fact that you and her would get along quite nicely."

The photo now back in its box, Alec closed it and put it back where he found it. Madame Stiletto was still on his mind even if the photo was put away back in its safe spot. He had questions; a lot of them. Who was she? How did she know Magnus? Is she still around? How come Magnus never mentioned her before?

These questions ran through his mind for the remainder of the day. He almost lost his concentration during training simulations, the demon nearly taking a chunk out of his shoulder because he wasn't focusing on what was in front of him.

"Dude. Where's your head at today?" Jace deactivated the simulation and put away his blade. "You're here but at the same time you're not."

Alec sighed. "It's Magnus. I found a photo of a woman in a box at his place-"

"He has a photo of a woman inside a box? Like legitimately in a box? Was she dead?"

"What? No I didn't mean it like that. I meant he has a photo of a woman that he keeps inside a box-stop laughing at me! I'm serious!"

Jace covered his mouth with a hand. "I know. I'm sorry. Please continue."

Alec shot him a look. "It's a photo of this woman. I don't know her but she looks so familiar but yet she doesn't. I want to ask Magnus about her but I'm scared he'll dodge the question entirely."

"So just be direct. Say you won't drop the subject until you get a straight answer from him. But don't pressure him."

"I guess...he's never mentioned her before but yet he says they're close friends. Do you think he's hiding something from me?"

Jace handed Alec his jacket with a smile. "Nah, bro. If he has something to tell you, let him do it on his own terms. Don't pressure him too much. Maybe it's nothing? Maybe this girl is just a random girl he met back in the day."

"Yeah...maybe. You're probably right. I shouldn't be worrying over this too much."

"Just go back to his place and do whatever it is that you guys usually do when you're alone together," Jace wiggled his eyebrows when Alec glared at him. "But don't pressure him about the photo. His own terms, remember?"