First Dates and Bloody Marys

"Oh Alec.....are you seriously going to wear that?"

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"It's your Shadowhunter gear. People are going to notice the dagger sticking out of your pocket. And the bow on your back. And your seraph blade. Basically everything."

Alec shrugged as he slipped off his gear. He wanted to be prepared more than anything else but if this was what was going to make Magnus happy, then he'd gladly strip off his gear and wear something half decent.

"There you go. Much better. Don't you feel better?" Magnus smiled warmly up at him.

"No. I feel exposed. Without my weapons, I feel naked."

"Well that's not something I would ever wish upon you. God forbid you feel naked. Take a dagger if you must. I'll show you what the true meaning of naked is one day," Magnus smirked as Alec swallowed thickly.

There was something about Alec Lightwood in black jeans and a white t-shirt that Magnus found oddly sexy. The white of the shirt brought out the black marks on his arms and neck even more - especially the one on his neck. That was his favorite. The Deflect/Block rune. Magnus wanted nothing more than to run his tongue over it and make Alec shiver with pleasure. The jacket Alec wore was also black, making the young Shadowhunter look even more badass than he already was.

Magnus couldn't contain himself anymore. "You look absolutely amazing, Alec. Good enough to eat."

Alec blushed at this, obviously not used to compliments being thrown his way. "This shirt's old. And this is Jace's jacket. He let me borrow it for tonight. Does it look okay on me? The sleeves are a little short...."

Magnus smiled as he watched Alec attempt to fix the sleeves. "Don't. You look very good in that jacket. Maybe you should buy one for yourself? Just so you'll have it?" If it were up to Magnus, he'd make all of Alec's clothes disappear so he'd have no other choice but to be naked all day. But that seemed a bit cruel considering Alec wasn't exactly comfortable in his own body.

When they arrived at the bar, Alec's face had turned from a smile to a frown as he watched people, mostly men, enter the club.

"Where are the women?" Alec whispered to Magnus.

Magnus laughed. "Alec....I don't think you know where we are, do you?"

Alec shook his head. He was so pure and innocent. "No. I don't. What kind of club is this?" His face dropped as he followed close behind Magnus. Upon seeing the entire club was made up of just men, his first instinct was to flee immediately. "We're at a gay bar?!"

Magnus laughed. "Well, we're not at a straight bar. What did you expect? What gave it away?"

Alec eyed the man wearing nothing but a banana hammock. "Not sure. There's a drink on the menu called GXY. Maybe that was it."

Magnus nearly tipped over from laughing so hard. "I'm glad I asked you out on a date, Alec. You amuse me with your sarcasm."

"I wasn't trying to be sarcastic. I was being very real. Here. Let me take your jacket," Alec reached for Magnus' shoulders and helped him shrug off his jacket. He took off his own and slung them both over the back of a chair before taking a seat. "Why couldn't we go to the Pandemonium instead? It's less-"

"Homo? Is that what you were going to say?"

Alec clenched his jaw (his very pretty jaw, Magnus thought to himself) and scoffed. "That's not what I was going to say. I was going to say it's less crowded before you interjected."

Magnus rolled his eyes just as a waiter came over. He wore nothing but a thin black thong and white cuffs around his neck and wrists. "Hello, Charles. You're working tonight?"