'Donnie, I'm so sorry I missed it!'

'Leo? Whats wrong? Are you okay? Why does your voice sound so weird?'

'Donnie, I'm fine but....Karai isn't, we were planning on getting there early and surprising you it was Karai's idea and on our way there tons of people with guns came and shot the first cars they saw....we were one of them. I didn't get hit but Karai did.."

I heard a two gasps...wait Mikey heard it too? 'Leo? why can't we come?' Mikey asked okay, it was on speaker

'As much as I want you to I can't you're to young they won't let you in.'

'Is it really that bad?'

'Yeah...'

'Leo...'

'Look, guys I've got to go bye.' I said and hung up

I sighed and Raph came into the room. "Where's Karai?" he asked "Surgery." I answered he just nodded and sat down next to me. I hung my head down "What if it's really bad?" I asked "Trust me Leo, Karai she's really tough and you of all people should know that. She'll be okay." I sighed "I hope your right." I started " I don't know what I would do with out her, it just wouldn't be the same."

                                                    Donnie's P.O.V.

I feel so bad. I hoped for it to happen and it did! I shouldn't of thought that, Karai was planning on surprising me and I hoped for her to go to the hospital. I sighed and looked at Mikey ever since that call he was just..... well frozen in thought. "It's really that bad?" he muttered "Yeah Mike it is." he ran up to me and hugged me. He started crying into my neck. "What if she dies?" he asked "Mikey..." I started "What'll Leo think?" he inturupted me. "Stop!" I yelled and he pulled away and the tears got slower. "She is going to be fine! She's NOT going to die!" I yelled

I heard a knock at the door, I walked over and opened it to see April. "Hey, April." I said and felt my face burning up. "Hey Donnie uh can I come in?" she asked I just noddd and moved out of the way. Once she walked in I closed the door. "Mikey? Are you ok?" she asked. She must've saw the tear stains on his face. "K-Karai.." he muttered.

                                                   Leo's P.O.V.

An hour later...

  "Look, kid I'm sorry but you have to go you can come back tomorrow if you want to check on her." The doctor said "No, I'm staying here!" I stated. After awhile of arguing I finally said "Just let me see her, then I'll go!" the doctor sighed and led me to where she was. I went into the room and the doctor left.

She had a cast on her leg and arm. She also had tons of bandages on her other arm and leg. "L-Leo?" she asked "Hey Karai, how are you feeling." I asked as I kneeled next to her. "Peachy." she replied and I breathed out a laugh. "Look, I have to go." I said and kissed her on the forehead. "You should get some rest." I stated "But-" she started but I put my hand over her mouth "There's  no use fighting." I started and she licked my hand and I quickly pulled it away. "Ha ha ha." I said sarcastically "But I'm serious Karai you should get some rest, I promise I'll be here as soon as school ends." I promised she groaned "Fine!" "I love you." I said and I kissed her cheek and got up. "I love you too." she replied and laid her head back down.

I walked out of room and saw Raph with a smirk on his face "Come on lover boy, we've gotta go home." he said and I just nodded as we walked out of the hospital.

Time skip to when they get home.....

I walked in and saw April run up to me "Oh Leo I'm so sorry." she said and stopped hugging me. "It's fine, I'm just going to go to bed." I said with a sigh and headed to my room.

                      Donnie's P.O.V.

April left awhile ago and I'm helping Mikey with his homework while Raph went off to bed a few minutes ago. "You think Leo's going to be okay?" Mikey asked. "Leo's going to be fine, it's Karai I'm worried about." I replied. "You're usually kinda shy around her. At first you didn't like her." he said and I mean he's not wrong at first I didn't like her and I am kinda shy around her but lately I'm comfortable around her. "Don, what do they mean by this?" Mikey asked and pointed to the last question on his homework.

I smiled and pointed out what he needed to do and once he was done he cried out in joy. "I finally finished!" he started walking into his room. "Thanks Don!" he said as he closed his bedroom door. Once I got into bed the only thing I could think about was Karai.

I hope she's okay...

A/N: So, things aren't going that well for the Hamato's , hope you liked this chapter! and as always have and AMAZING day! or night....