first family vlog!

Start from the beginning

*Benji's shirt :)*

The next clip is of Will and Benji together. "We get asked a lot if Benji is going to preschool. Will and I have decided for this first year of him being at home, that Benji would stay home and do preschool here. We don't think taking him to preschool would make him feel independent right now. Benji is very smart and advanced for only being three. We just don't want Benji to think oh I just found my family and they are leaving me everyday. I think next year he will go to preschool again and then kindergarten the following year. His birthday is in November so that's why. But Will and I work with him with preschool stuff." RJ says as he vlogs Will and Benji together.

"We are practicing counting, right Benji?" Will asks and Benji nods as he eats a goldfish. "Papi, the goldfish are rainbow colors!" Benji says.

"Woah, that is so cool they are rainbow colors huh?" RJ says as he eats a goldfish. "When you have kids you snack a lot, we need to head to the gym." Will says and RJ laughs.

"That's so true. Benji snacks a lot. We literally asked his doctor so many questions when we took him a few months ago." RJ says and Will laughs. "

Benji puts two goldfish in the two square

Benji puts two goldfish in the two square. "Good boy, Benji! How many goldfish do you need for this square?" Will says, pointing to the seven square. "Seven!" Benji says as he counts out seven goldfish. "Awesome job!" RJ says as Benji eats another goldfish.

"We are going to do this color wheel and then where are we gonna go Benji?" Will asks as he puts the color wheel on the table

"We are going to do this color wheel and then where are we gonna go Benji?" Will asks as he puts the color wheel on the table. "To the park!" Benji says with a grin.

"Can Dobby go to the park with us?" RJ asks. "The park Benji loves allows pets. Benji, do you want Dobby to come?" Will asks. "Yes! I don't Dobby alwone." Benji says.

Benji begins to put the clips on the wheel. "Daddy and I need to think of something different for you to do with colors." RJ says as Benji smiles. "Well, I didn't wanna do too much and not be able to go to the park." Will says.