Unexpected

Character 7

Since the concert things have been going so well between Olivia and Aleah. There was no more awkwardness or tension. And because of this Olivia was over the moon.

"Someone's in a good mood," Fin noted. Olivia had walked into the squad room with a huge smile on her face carrying a box of bagels in one hand and 4 coffees in the other.

"It's a good day." "Okay, what makes it so good?" Amanda asked.

"Aleah. She's just so...settled in. It makes me happy. We have this whole routine and this morning she was even singing on the top of her voice in the shower, I mean the lyrics were pretty questionable, but still."

"Im glad things are working out. Didn't I tell you they would?"

"Fins always right." Carisi laughed.

"You know it."

                      ________

Aleah sat in the back of the class tapping her foot whilst doing a very detailed sketch of her friends side profile. Who needs probability theories?

"Aleah," the teacher called out. "Aleah,"
Finally the kid behind her kicked her chair and her head shot up. "Please try and pay attention,you already missed a lot and this is important."

Aleah sank a little lower in her chair and mumbled a quick "sorry,"

FINALLY the bell rang and they were free, for the last two days she would go to the precinct after school but days like today she just really needed (and loved) to be alone.

Avoiding everyone, she pushed her books in her locker and headed for the exit. Even forgetting she had homework in four subjects.

She liked the walk home, the music blasting in her ears. Just thinking about nothing and everything.

As she unlocked the door she took out her phone to text Olivia that she was home.

She closed and locked the door, when she turned around she froze. There was someone standing in the middle of the apartment, smiling.

Mark.

A/N: cliffhanger kinda? I wrote this at 3AM. Anyway thanks for reading!