"Dinner sounds good" I say smiling "Goodnight" I start to turn my back to him when I'm push into his chest and before I knew it he was kissing me.

I've kissed a couple of boys before but nothing had ever felt like this before. We break the kiss and Mason smiles and says "Goodnight" then he walks away leaving me all hot and bothered in front of my house.

I could barely sleep last night. The kids were suspicious last night but I haven't told them anything yet. I can't believe I finally found him, an Alpha! Who would have guessed? After many hours I could still feel the touch of his lips on mine. I exhale in content.

This morning we had training with the other wolves and we were all curious to see the difference between here and back home. Although I should probably start thinking this place as my home...

We follow the other wolves to a sort of open air compound. There are already lots of wolves here, some of them greet us as we pass, others glare at us as if our presence bothered them but I just simply told my kids not to bother and ignore them.

I was stretching when the scent of dark chocolate mixed with the first breeze of spring, that I now recognise as belonging to my mate hit me strongly. He was here.

"Morning pack" I hear him say and then I finally spot him

"Morning Alpha" everybody says in union

Mason seems to be scanning the crowd for someone and then he finally lands his eyes on me. He gives a hint of a smile almost unnoticeable to others and keeps on speaking.

"Today your Beta will be the one to train you"

I hear a few sounds of disappointment, especially from the women. His Beta smiles as if finding something funny.

"I'll be training alongside you today. " now the female all cheered, I swear I was not liking this at all. He was mine! "Choose your partners"

And then he said nothing at all. Beta took charge and told us to do some warming up exercises. Jessy is my partner.

During an hour I saw my mate going wolf to wolf helping them with their technique never once looking my way. It's not the fact that he doesn't look at me that's bothering me but the fact every unmated wolf female is enjoying his closeness to rub against him and touch him at every chance they had.

I was so unfocused Jessy managed to punch me for the second time today.

"AU! " I wine making Jessy give a small laugh "Why did you do that?"

" You're the one who is unfocused! You're much better than me but I already managed to hit you twice because you're so busy sending death glares to every female who touches your mate!" she says, whispering the last part

"How...?" I started to ask since I haven't told anyone about that

"Oh please! As if I didn't notice the vibe going on when I interrupt you yesterday. Not to mention, I totally saw you making out when we went inside the house." she explained evading my punch

"Does everybody knows?" I ask not believe it

"Yup "

" Then why haven't you said anything? "

" Because he is your mate and we wanted you tell us when you were ready. We know how much you wanted mate Freya, we weren't about to mess that up."

I hug her tight after her explanation

"I'm the one who should be looking out for you guys not the other way around" I say kissing her forehead

"We look after each other's in our pack. At least that is what you keep telling us every week" she said teasing me