Training Simulation

Start from the beginning

"Identifying weapon's structural stress points and links to the ship," Robin says. "Here, here, and here."

Megan blasts those points and Superboy rips it off. Wolf tackles Superboy out of the way and Wolf gets blasted, disappearing.

'Wolf...' Megan says sadly.

'There was no indication of feedback. I'm sorry,' Robin apologizes.

'Can't do anything for him now,' Superboy says, heading back to rip the gun off. 'Let's go.' He rips it off and places it onto the bioship.

'Rerouting systems to integrate weapon into ship's biomatrix,' Megan says. 'We'll need to decamouflage for a few minutes.'

'May not have a few minutes,' Phantom says, eyeing the two incoming alien ships.

'Miss Martian, open fire,' Kaldur commands.

'Can't. Weapon systems are offline to incorporate the new cannon. And that's not fully integrated yet, either,' Megan says.

'Got you covered,' Artemis shouts, exploding the ships with an arrow. 'Get inside. Almost there.'

'Artemis, behind you!' Megan warns, noticing the cannon from one of the ships powering up. She disappears before anyone could reach her.

"Artemis!" Megan shouts.

"ARTEMIS!" KF shouts.

"Get inside. All of you," Kaldur says, summoning the water to decimate the ships.

"They're dead," KF growls. "Every. Single. Alien. If it's the last thing I do!"

They all get in the ship and Megan begins to cry. Wally begins to bang on whatever is in front of him, huffing in frustration. Everyone else just looks down.

"There will be time to mourn later," Kaldur says. "Now we have a job to do, defend the Earth and ensure Artemis' sacrifice was not in vain."

"And Wolf," Spook adds.

"Back to the cave?" Megan asks.

"The Hall of Justice. The human race must know that there are still heroes defending them. There is still hope," Kaldur says.

They arrive to the hall to destroy whatever ships are there. Superboy takes down one and the bioship takes down the other two. The ship Superboy was on skids to a halt in front of the army. The bioship lands next to it and the army all cheers.

"See? It is Superman. I told you he wouldn't leave us out here alone," a fellow soldier tells the general.

"I don't know. He looks kind of young. Where's the cape?" the general says.

"I'm not Superman," Superboy scoffs.

"Yeah, he's his son!" Spook corrects.

"Son?" he says. "I didn't know he had a son."

"I'm not Superman," Superboy says again.

"Tell that to the enemy. General Wade Eiling, U.S. Air Force," the general greets.

"Aqualad, Justice League. We'll help you savage as many of the aliens' cannons as possible, then we start taking back what is ours."

They walk into the Hall of Justice to see all the statues of the league broken into pieces.

"They're really gone..." Robin says.

Megan goes over to her uncle's statue and begins to cry. She suddenly stops, flies up, and lifts the statue up to reveal Martian Manhunter. "Uncle J'onn!"