She slowly turned to meet his eyes, pushing a faint smile on her face she looked at him.

Shoving his hand in his pocket he returned the smile and after such a long time or maybe the first time Daniyah felt that it reached his eyes.

"I am sorry for last night. I messed up big time, I know and I will make it up to you," he moved closer to her and took her small and soft hands in his and gave them a reassuring squeeze, kissing the top of her head he turned back towards the stair leaving a flushed Daniyah staring at his back.

***

Taking out the plug of the curling iron she placed it on the marble slab of the washroom and started working on her makeup. A light blend of golden and light brown on her eyes and through kohl and mascara they were the prominent feature while the red lips giving her the confidence she needed. Getting out of the washroom she picked the dress she took out for the night, the velvet shirt with golden embroidery on it with red stones embedded was ending just above her knees and was paired with golden straight pants and golden chiffon dupatta.

"Are you done?" Emaad entered the room as she wore her gold and ruby earrings.

"Yeah," she turned and smile.

"Great! Maaz just called they are reaching in five minutes top," he replied going towards his side of bed.

"Okay I will go and inform amma."

"Who?" he asked amused.

"Amma. Umm—"

"Nausheen bibi?"

"Yeah," she nodded with a shy smile, nodding Emaad turning back towards his drawer.

Soon their house was filled with people who were welcomed by the couple, the guest carried of three men and two women and along with the couple all of them were sitting in their lavish drawing room, which was exquisitely decorated with plush furniture set and decoration pieces. Emaad was busy talking with his friends while Daniyah was entertaining the ladies. Laughing at something Maaz's wife said she turned her neck to find Emaad's another friend Nabeel looking at her, his eyes roaming to every inch of her body and she squirmed in her seat and looked away. Consciously she pulled the dupatta up her arms and concentrated at the woman beside her still feeling his gaze on her.

Daniyah was saved by the knock from Nausheen bibi after half an hour when she announced them about the dinner, with the help of other servants Nausheen bibi brought an array of dishes in the drawing room and set them on the dining table. Standing beside Emaad, Daniyah served her first group of guest.

It was the phone from her mother which made her excuse from the group, she walked out of the room and turned towards the kitchen, standing at the threshold of the kitchen she was laughing at something when she heard footstep behind her.

"Mama I will call you later," with that she turned and her smile vanished. In front of her with a sinister smile was Nabeel. Forcefully smiling she ushered the words, "Nabeel bhai did you need anything?" her voice stuttered a bit but she clenched her hand into a fist controlling herself.

"It's Nabeel for you bhabi jaan," his thick voice reached her ears as he took a step forward and Daniyah stumbled a step back, "And I would like some warm water." He replied smirking.

Daniyah's heart was drumming in her ribcage as she moved further away.

"I will ask amma to get you a glass." Coldly and loudly speaking to him she rushed her way towards the drawing room. Surprisingly he didn't stop her way but she also didn't miss his sickly chuckle.

Inside the drawing room she was still dazed when Nabeel again entered. Passing her he brushed his arm with her and she jumped away earning a glance from Emaad, she was looking at her feet as she felt Emaad wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her body towards his. She looked up to see his face but he was looking at Nabeel with his jaws clenched while another man was still looking at them with a smirk.

----

A.O.A 

How are you all? 

I know the chapter is short but I hope you guys enjoyed it :)

*Cue long A/N*

Okay! I would like to put some light on a matter which was confusing few of you and I am glad that you guys mentioned it, we all were definitely wondering why Daniyah didn't tell her parents about the pictures when she got them? why she was quite all along? and all the queries similar to it. I would like to tell you guys that this story is based on a society where even in twenty first century a girl from her childhood is brought up in a way that she knows she has to leave and settle, she has to make compromises (in some cases she would be the only one making compromises). 

Keeping Daniyah in mind I know she is from a pretty liberal background but we can't forget that Emaad also comes from a pretty strong background, a political background at that and it would be enough to say that around here if a son of a politician would be standing with his hands dripping in blood even then people would pass by smiling and saluting him. The proof Daniyah had was nothing, Emaad could have proved it wrong in a matter of seconds. 

Secondly, we all know that usually girls tend to hide their pain from their families and Daniyah is well aware of the social status she carries she simply didn't want to drag dirt on the name of Shahs and as Emaad convinced her she turned a blind eye on it. 

I wasn't point any specific one of you because at points I was also feeling like she is too naive to stay quiet but that's the point, that's what happening and we are here to break it!

I hope you guys would understand my perspective on this because yours is respected in every way possible!

At the end, Vote, Comment and SPREAD! :*

Till the next time...

TC,

Zehra :)