Chapter 11 : Welcome To My Hometown, P'Arthit.. (Part 1 : First Impression)

Start from the beginning

"Don't say that. You must be better from me. I'm proud of you too, Kongpop.."

Both smiled.

"Pick the menu first, I'm hungry..", Arthit added.

"Okay, P'Arthit.."

Once their order served, Arthit started to eat right away. Kongpop shoke his head, looking at his boyfriend that hungry.

"Oh Kongpop.. What time will we go tomorrow?"

"At 9AM, P'Arthit. I already bought the tickets.."

"Oh.. Okay.. Do you want to buy anything for your parents?", Arthit asked.

"Mmm.. My mom didn't ask anything yet, actually.."

"Just bought something from here that you can't find in your city.."

"I have no idea, P'Arthit.."

"Then I'll take you to look around.."

"Okay, P'Arthit.."

======

At 9AM exactly on the next day, the bus left. They sat in the 2nd row on the right side. The bus would take them to Chanthaburi, Kongpop's hometown, about 250km to the south-east of Bangkok.

"It'll take 3 hours 30 minutes, P'Arthit. You can sleep if you're still sleepy", Kongpop broke the silence

"Yeah, not now maybe.."

Kongpop felt the same atmosphere when they sat together like that in a bus, months ago.

"Kongpop, are you going to spend 2 weeks at home? I mean, I should go back to campus next week. You know, hazing stuff for next year.."

"If you want me to go back with you, then I'll go too, P'Arthit.."

"Don't be crazy. I won't insist. You haven't met your parents long enough.."

"I know, P'Arthit. But how about you, you also haven't met your parents long enough. Now, you're going to meet my parents instead.."

Kongpop smiled, he couldn't help to tease his boyfriend.

"Damn it, Kongpop. I wanna go with you because I wanna see the factory.."

"Yes, but if you don't meet my parents, then you can't learn anything, P'Arthit.."

"Alright.. I mean that one too, I wanna meet your parents", Arthit showed giving-up-face.

"If you want to go back next week, then I'll go with you too, P'Arthit..", Kongpop gave the answer.

"Are you sure? Don't say you miss me that much when I'm gone..", Arthit doubt him, tried to teased him back.

"Mmm.. If you won't me to go back with you, then I'll stay at home. I'm okay even if I have to had another 3 hours of video calling with you everynight, P'Arthit.. I missed that moment, seeing your face on the pillow, talking to me, it's like we near each other, even thought I can't touch you..", Kongpop smiled.

Arthit lost again, he realized he's not good at teasing people. He needed to face it.

"Kongpop, why are you so annoying!"

The words he said following by his smile.. He can't stand Kongpop's teasing, but he began to get used to.

"P'Arthit, do you remember the last time we sit together like this?"

Arthit nodded.

"I felt so happy that time. And this time, I'm happy million times.. And this time, you can have my shoulder to sleep as long as you want.."