Chapter Nine

Justin could not keep his hands off me the entire night. We went to the club, and had quite a few drinks. Perhaps a few too many. I didn't mind though. The alcohol in my system made me feel a little more risky, and more seductive.

I danced under all of the lights, Justin sat across the room, watching me. I was acting like I was in the club alone, and males were loving it. I had a few come over and try to dance with me. I danced with them a little, just enough to make Justin mad. I'm sure he'd have to punish me for this later.

We stumbled out of the club and 2am, and Justin's driver was there to pick us up. As tempting as the mini bar in the backseat was, I had reached my limit.

I sat, legs crossed, starring at Justin. His eyes were dark, and he had a smirk plastered on his face.

"What's with that look?" I asked and giggled.

"You know as soon as we get inside, I'm tearing that outfit off of you" he spoke firmly.

I took a deep breathe. "I like the sound of that, but I would prefer to tease you"

"You've been teasing me all night Sierra, I think I deserve to have you my way" he said.

"Fine, tonight I'm yours" I said.

"You're always mine"

Justin unlocked the door and I followed him as he went inside. I started to take off my heels as he entered in the alarm code.

"Leave them on" he said quietly.

I did as he said and left them on. He took my hand and led me up the stairs to his room. While we were walking down the hallway, he stopped and pinned me up against the wall. While making out, his hands were all over my body. He slipped one of them up my thigh and under the fabric of my dress. He pressed prominent his bulge against my thigh and whispered. "Do you feel what you do to me Sierra? Feel how badly I want you"

I gasped at his words. I was so turned on. He knows how much I love it when he talks dirty to me.

We eventually made our way to his bed. I laid down, with my heels and clothes still on. He lowered himself on top of me, placing kisses down my neck and over my collarbones. I moaned at the feeling of his hot breathe on my skin.

As he was kissing on me, I was using my hands to undo his dress shirt buttons. I left his tie on though, but loosened it. I slowly removed his belt, tossing it aside to the floor. He let out a sigh of relief after I unzipped his tight pants.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of metal handcuffs. "I want to try these" he said and grinned.

I wasn't sure how I felt about being handcuffed. I wanted to be able to touch him, but it was extremely hot to see him wanting me that bad.

He held my hands together and handcuffed them. Then he moved my dress so it was bunched up over my thighs. He took his pointer finger and ran it over my lacy underwear. I squirmed a bit.

"Mhm, so needy" He whispered.

He looked me dead in the eyes, and stuck two fingers in mouth. "Make them nice and wet for daddy" he said, "and daddy will do the same to you"

Where was this all coming from? His personality was just like old times, and same with his sexual actions. I was enjoying it though. It was incredibly hot.

After I sucked his fingers he went and stuck the two inside of me. He started a slow rhythm, and then started speeding up. I loved how I could feel him digging at my walls, hitting every spot I wanted. I craved this kind of feeling all the time. It was such a relief to finally feel it.

He slid my underwear down my legs, so now I was bare. He started by placing a kiss on my mouth, then kissing down my stomach all the way to my hips.

He licked his tongue once up my centre. It felt amazing. He went in deeper, quicker, flicking his tongue inside my folds. I was a moaning mess, and my hips were lifting on and off the bed. He used both hands to firmly hold me down.

"Be still or daddy will stop pleasing you" he said.

I was definitely going to obey him. I could do this all night.

I climaxed, loudly, and then he uncuffed me. He rolled over and laid down beside me. He was still hard as a rock, so I decided to help him by using my mouth.

Kneeling next to him, I took him into my mouth and looked him deeply in the eyes. He loved when I did this.

I repeatedly took him to the back of my throat, hearing him moan my name and curse under his breathe.

I also heard something else that wasn't my name. 3 words. And from that moment on, I knew my world was not going to be the same.

reads tracker:

#1- 10.7k
#2- 3.12k