V --- Rain

I traced Taehyung's jaw with my finger while he was asleep. Earlier, I had been woken up by the sound of thunder and rain pattering against our bedroom window. As I examined his face, I frowned at the dark circles around his eyes. Taehyung had been working as hard as ever, meaning he didn't he as much sleep as I would have liked him to. I let out a gentle sigh and dropped my hand from his face.

After a few minutes of literally just watching him sleep, his eyes fluttered open, groggily meeting my eyes. "What time is it?" His morning voice sent chills down my spine. I smiled gently and replied "Eight in the morning." Taehyung sighed and closed his eyes, his slender arms wrapping around my small frame and pulling me to his larger frame. "That's too early. Go back to sleep." he commanded.

I pouted at his already half asleep face. "But TaeTae!" I whined. Taehyung smiled at my nickname for him, but his eyes were still glued shut. I let out another whine before puffing out air and digging my face into his neck.

"Fine."

I closed my eyes and listened to his breathing grow steady as he fell asleep. Eventually, I too fell asleep.

--------

A few hours later, I was woken up by Taehyung caressing my cheek. I grumbled at him, complaining about him waking me up. He chuckled and rested his hand on my cheek instead. I pushed his hand off. "Your hand is cold." I whined, covering my face with my small hands. "Your face will warm it up." I uncovered my face and raised an eyebrow at Taehyung.

"That sounded very odd..." I trailed off, feeling tired and slightly closing my eyes. "No!" He cried, scaring the daylights out of me. "You can't go back to sleep! I'm awake now!" Taehyung shook my shoulder as he spoke. I groaned and turned my back to him. "It's not like we can do anything today. It's probably going to rain all day." I drew his attention to the rain still pattering on our small house.

Taehyung shrugged and got out of bed. "Then we can go do things in the rain!" he proposed, grinning his adorable box smile. I groaned again and shoved my face into the pillow. "You wanted to sleep earlier, why can't we sleep now?" I whined. He pouted and pulled on my arm.

"Because!"

"Leave me alone."

"No, come play with me!"

After a few minutes of this, he stopped. I lifted up my head, confused. I immediately regretted it. Taehyung was looking at me with his best puppy dog face. His bottom lip quivered, and his eyes filled with tears. At this, I panicked. I shot up and cupped his face with my hands. "Okay! Okay! We can go outside! Please don't cry TaeTae." I frantically said.

And all at once, the lips stopped quivering, the tears disappeared into thin air, and another smile appeared on his face. I had been tricked. Taehyung gently gripped my wrist and pulled me to the front door. "Let's go!" He exclaimedz happily.

"Wait! We're still in our pajamas! Taehyung!"

--------

I know this was short, but I really wanted to get something out. I've been dragged into a lot of other kpop groups, meaning I have kind of put BTS on the back burner, so to speak. But I'll try to update more!