New Year Edition

-Before New Year

Lucy POV

Waaah, at midnight..it's new year and a brand new year for us. I still remember all of what have we done ^^.... i just wish this day will never end but it's great to have a new year! And can't wait for the new year..wait i have to invite Levy and others......i'll just message them *toot toot toot*

To Levy:

Levy!! Let's go at the temple later! And invite others too (◎^▽^◎)

-->SEND

Hehe, even if it's simple...hopes that Levy will read it. For now, i'll be thinking for what i'm gonna wear...and gonna right after ^^♪ *tooot*

To Lucy:

Ok i'll invite others! Let's meet at the temple...11pm!

To Levy:

Okay ^▽^♪

Yosh!!! I'll get ready....later....

Wahh!!! "It's 10:58!!! I need to get ready!!!'' I get dressed up as soon as i can then go to the temple *tooot*

To Lucy:

Where are you now?

To Levy:

Gomen!! I fell asleep...i'll be there in a minute

To Lucy:

Ok! We'll be waiting at sign of the temple...and it looks like there's much people right now

I saw Levy with the others and it looks like what she said is true. But when i came....Levy's with the boys too "Ooh you make it Lucy" "Y-yeah..." "Hey Lucy, are you ok?" "Ye-yep! I'm ok'' i need water >~< "Here Lucy, some water" Gray gives me a bottled water and even i didn't ask "Um...thanks anyway" "That was my idea you baka Gray!" "Oh you shut up Mr. Four Eyes" oh.... "You ice freak! Hmp, i'll just calm. Let's go Lucy. Let's get a goldfish" Loki smiles and holds my hand until Gray stop us "You're not gonna go somewhere with Lucy. Her friends are here too" "Oh..then let's go guys!"

We have fun playing some other games and we went to buy a sweet food "Oh! Lucy! Long time no see!" "Lucy! Nice to see you!" "Lucy..." "Lucy! Aneki is with us!" Wow...so many of them wants to have a day with me "Let's just go together Lucy" "But Loki..." "She isn't going with you" "Eh, Hibik-" "Lucy..come with me~" "Stop flirting you guys" "Let's just bond together. 7 boys with 1 girl that is Lucy" he smiled while saying it...wow, that idea came up to Sting.. "Ok" they said it in chorus. Well...this will be fun ^^......

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!~ (〃'ᴗ'〃)