Chapter 27 A Dream! Part 3

Levy.......

''Lucy wake up!" "Its not morning yet..." "Lucy if your not gonna wake up..... I-i'll kiss you!" I wake up suden "Who said that?" "Ma-maybe your dreaming Lucy.. -/////-" "Don't lie Gray.... =.="

"Now...what are we gonna do? We just hide but didn't enter at the classroom" "I'll check it out if its Levy" "Ok Lucy" I walk slowly so that the person can't here my footstep but I peek through it ".......Levy........" I walk towards Levy but it seems there's a hole surrounding her "Levy!!! Levy!!! Please wake up!!!"

"Lucy look out!" Leo grab me and stay away from the hole "Its-its breaking apart..... when someone wants to get near Levy...."

"We need to go to the other way or where gonna be trap to that too" "No! I won't leave Levy here!! I'll never leave her, never!!!"

"Please Levy wake up!!! Levy please!! Please!!.........."

I woke up suddenly......"I-it was a dream...... Just a dream......" Why am I crying what happened...... I look to the clock... "It's 7 am now... I need to get ready...."

When I got to the school I saw Levy "Levy... Levy!!" "Oh Lucy Ohayo!...Lucy? Why are you crying?" "Sorry I just had a bad dream and you were there Gray and Leo. And we're trap at the school and-and....." "Lucy stop it. Even a bad dream may come true and that will a true nightmare :)"

"Sorry Levy...." "Well just be happy that nothing happens Ok Lucy?" "Hai.." When were entering the classroom Gray and Leo come up to me "Ohayo Lucy" "Ohayo Gray, Leo :)" "Are you ok with that?...." "What are you talking about?.." "Its about the dream. You were there and Leo and the last was......Levy........."

"Wha-what are you saying that's just a dream a nightmare!!! Right???...... Right!?!?!?" "No...... This is reality Lucy your nightmare has been true...." "Lucy.... Levy wasn't with you she was there all the time with.........our classmates......" When I look where Leo point...... I saw them with my eyes........... Why is this happening to me....... What is this nightmare.... What-what is this!!!!!!

I woke up suddenly again...... A dream....a dream only......this isn't real right..... Someone called me I was shocked a bit.... "Levy" I'm...... just fine......

I'm shocked a bit to my dream, its like that's my first nightmare... I don't know why do I have suddenly that but I want to someone don't remember it....

Gray POV

--Toooot--- ---tooot-- "Uuwaahh!!!"...... A dream... Just a dream. But why is Leo there... I taught we're alone, just the two of us but... Dreams are just dreams... And why was Levy lying on the floor?....

--thanks for the 29k eveyone~ :) I wanted to add this part at the part of this but its like it doesn't work... Thanks for enjoying it :) who wants a extra chapter?--